Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

this club under the yanks is getting beond a joke joke joke how can we afford to sell a player like shackel remember barker has had a big injery and will be on his mind and will not be the same player next season c**p

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheer up we dont even know the amount yet!! If Clough bought Shackell for 750k which they are saying today (probably as some add ons for appearances wont have to be paid) then im sure he can replace him. This is the man that bought Fielding, Ward and Theo for 800k!!

if shackell is sold for 1 million i seriously doubt our season. every single club in this league has been either took over, buying players or have a brand new manager with ambition. i cannot believe we would be so stupid now we have no cover, no center backs or decent left backs no real buys nothing just a big fat gaping hole in our defence. how can a football team be so stupid. shackell is worth at least 4 million yet we go for 1. not happy about this at all

this club under the yanks is getting beond a joke joke joke how can we afford to sell a player like shackel remember barker has had a big injery and will be on his mind and will not be the same player next season c**p
wait a sec, Clough and his staff have accepted the bid, not the board

if shackell is sold for 1 million i seriously doubt our season. every single club in this league has been either took over, buying players or have a brand new manager with ambition. i cannot believe we would be so stupid now we have no cover, no center backs or decent left backs no real buys nothing just a big fat gaping hole in our defence. how can a football team be so stupid. shackell is worth at least 4 million yet we go for 1. not happy about this at all
let's see who comes in 1st

does it realy matter what us the fans want as long as the yanks get there pound of flesh out of you we should all not go to the first few games of the season see how they like that this includes season ticket holders a empty pride park might show them what we all think

Archived