Jason Shackell

BorneoRam

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

at least clough's delighted with the current goalkeeping situation... its not all doom and gloom 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I think he means the Goals at pride park are looking nice and shiny, like groundkeeping but for goal posts, in truth he's probably in talks with someone about selling him for 400k...

I think he means the Goals at pride park are looking nice and shiny, like groundkeeping but for goal posts, in truth he's probably in talks with someone about selling him for 400k...

Which of the goalposts is worth £400k? I say we should take it and try to get another one.

I would be disappointed if we went with Keogh as a replacement, decent player but proven himself a lesser player than Shackell at this level already and they have already rejected a 800k bid from Cardiff apparently so would cost probably the same as we're selling Shackell for, what do we actually gain? he'll want similar wages also, with teams involved.

So what do we gain? I'd rather we take a chance on someone who could be better than a proven player who has shown he can't be at that standard.

I highly doubt he'll be a Derby player come the start of the season, any how.

Don't even know who this keogh lad is. I like Kyle Bartley, young CB at Arsenal was on loan at Rangers last year. Signed him for Derby on Football Managaer and eventually went on and played for england.

Keogh has been decent in a very poor coventry side for the past two years and won player of the year twice. I however, believe that this is more down to the inability of coventry as a side than him as a player, but probably being too harsh on him,.

Keogh has been decent in a very poor coventry side for the past two years and won player of the year twice. I however, believe that this is more down to the inability of coventry as a side than him as a player, but probably being too harsh on him,.

However imo shackell has been decent in a poor Derby side ,that aside how will Derby do, without his sevices,i guess less than the REPORTED FEE suggests

[url=

@OwenBradley87: BBC Radio Derby understands that Derby County are considering a fresh bid from Burnley for Jason Shackell. More at 6.35am on @BBCDerby

I asked him 'Will you tell us how much?' and he replied with 'we believe it's in excess of £1 million - after that, your guess is as good as ours.'

So if you was a footballer and you had the choice of playing at a superb stadium like Pride Park or a ramshcakle one like Turf Moor where would you rather play?

If I was a footballer and I made my decisions based on how pretty the box around the grass rectangle was i'd probably be more inclined to make my decisons based on whichever would give me more money.

Derby County have asked their fans if any of them fancy playing next season.

Position:CB

Wage: What ******* wage?

Perks: Free mobile contract

I'll play upfront for an extra 500minutes every time I score. If I get a hatrick I want 10000 free texts!

I used to play rugby so if you want me at centre half I might take a few people out you know show abit of fight and all that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived