Pompey away - Fancy dress?

MuespachRam

It's that time of year again, the season is over, nothign to play for, nothing to lose. So we turn our attentions to the final away game of the season.

Pompey, it could be a great day out down there, fancy dress anyone? We could send them down too, and pretty much put them out of business!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone think of a decent theme and it could be good. Although it's been done before, everyone going dressed as stewards would be better than the usual rubbish.

They'll probably refuse you entry for some bs reason. All dress as that tw*t pompey fan with the tats

They'll probably refuse you entry for some bs reason. All dress as that tw*t pompey fan with the tats

That could work. Get a White t shirt and draw **** tattoos on it. Wear a waistcoat, hat and terrible 70's hair and your there.

That would be great...although do you think the stewards would let a couple of thousand blokes in all with "lucky eggs" in?

I believe i heard Michael Owen say once that cool runnings was the only film he had ever seen all the way through!! So we might even tempt him to sign for us!!?

• 2 weeks later...

I definetly want Derby fans to dress up (myself included) but we need to think of what to go as as the match is next saturday! With the stewards idea, they can't surely make us not be allowed in? There just gonna keep the majority of fans out the stadium? I guess no-one knows exactly what they'd do, and is it worth the risk because if we've payed alot of money to get to portsmouth and for the ticket and for the steward clothing, then find out we can't go in. Would be a disaster if we couldnt go in.

Archived