Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

I checked up on these players. One CF has scored one goal in 11 appearances in the German second division and one has played nine times in 3 years in the MLS.

I wonder if there's a teenager on the AC Milan forum posting YouTube clips of Arnaud Mendy's overhead kick.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sageisback your the complete point i could have easily posted players such as neymar and said come lets get him.Oh wait hes 35 million pounds.

There is no point with people posting players such as Billy sharp and Charlie austin because unless we are like man city of the championship we cannot afford their price tag or wage demands

So because nigel admitted himself that Theo when he bought him was alot worse than he is now and it was pointed out on radio derby that all the players nigel bought have improved or used their best attributes right.

Sooooo the players that you laugh at are young and have good attributes and need shaping into a player by training with coaches of their posistion coaches.

So yes i did know his goal tally but if you did full reserch you would find that he scored 53 goals in 32 games for wolfburgs u18 so he can do it when around top coaches to advise him.

All the players that i posted with a video and link e.g I know there massively unlikely as nigel never looks abroad but they were players with potiential so i was just sharing their names so people can maybe make up rumours of their arrival to derby

The player i actually wanted to suggest is Krystain pearce is so young for a defender and his notts county contract ends this summer and on the notts county forums there no evidence to show there.in talks and if nigel could get someone to speak to agent to play out his contact intill summer then come to derby for free.As i feel fans are only going to look forward to free transfers this summer

Emmanuel Gómez

Emmanuel Gómez

Emmanuel Gómez

hes moving to england with his family Gambia international only 21 come on nigel this would be a well good free transfer even worth buying and would definately be a decent championship centre back

I would agree we need to look at young players to develop, but this kind of post will leave you open to ridicule.

crayon from bristol rovers

wenger quoted saying he could be a prem player if he got 1st team action

vey creative and has an abundance of skill with pace to burn a free in the summer

i see him regularly as i live in bristol and is defo a talent who coul make the step up and be very cheap

only 19-20 i think

Archived