• Last Reply

Tom Soares

Jacob Butterfield

Hayden Mullins

Gorkks

Jeffrey Schlupp

Jordan Obita (loan)

Troy Deeney

If I was manager I'd try and exploit the foreign market more.. But as for ENglish based players, those above would improve us no end.. Hayden Mullins and Tom Soares are versatile, but Butterfield, Gorkks, Schlupp, Obita or Deeney would all walk into our team.

Tom Soares

Jacob Butterfield

Hayden Mullins

Gorkks

Jeffrey Schlupp

Jordan Obita (loan)

Troy Deeney

If I was manager I'd try and exploit the foreign market more.. But as for ENglish based players, those above would improve us no end.. Hayden Mullins and Tom Soares are versatile, but Butterfield, Gorkks, Schlupp, Obita or Deeney would all walk into our team.

Troy Deeney 8 goals in 70 just the prolific striker we need...

I think we need a new left back, as much as i do like roberts and think he's been excellent this season , he's 33. I think this Dixon looks decent , good reviews, and keep roberts as back up. A new centre half , purely because of barkers injury. Im happy everywhere else....

I think it will be 'bare bones' signings, maybe a cheapie striker from Scotland, and LB cover,(promising like Naylor, from lower league)

Bearing the budget in mind i would like......a striker,a creative midfielder, winger,and cover for Roberts.

My choice,

Striker, Sam Baldock (he's big, promising,and maybe we can 'nick' him?) Go on Tom splash out....

Wing, Matt Richie from swindon,bargain basement right winger and within the budget (i should hope) could develop nicely ?

LB 'cover', maybe John White (Colchester) Rhoys Wiggins (Charlton) neither gonna play for England but steady and within budget

CM and one for the future, Nick Powell attacking midfielder from Crewe.....

I wondered about Sam Baldock, He's utterly wasted on Wet Spam's bench. A good quality young player who can guarantee goals. Perhaps we could lure him with the prospect of regular football?

He's deployed as a wide player and is very useful there indeed.. Not a striker.

i thought he played very well as a striker and gave barker one of his most uncomfortable afternoons last sat.

and i agree he would be a good signing

Butterfield is the top end of what we could hope to get. A lower prem team would have snapped him up before his injury. I would love us to sign him.

Obita and schlupp are good prospects but wouldn't walk into our team. Deeney would be a decent signing if we were switching to 4-3-3.

Soared hasn't really lived up to his billing for me.

i thought he played very well as a striker and gave barker one of his most uncomfortable afternoons last sat.

and i agree he would be a good signing

During Malky Mckays reign he was deployed as a wide player and was very tricky and direct.. Looks like Sean Dyche is now playing him more centrally?.. I think Derby would do well to cherry pick the best players from the likes of Portsmouth, Watford, Barnsley etc..

Taylor - P'Boro

Barnett - Crawley (P'Boro loan) or Emnes - Boro or splash out on Becchio - Leeds. One of those.

Liam Lawrence - Pompey (Cardiff loan)

David Norris - Pompey

Sol Bamba - Leicester (rumoured to be available in Jan?)

Sean Scanell - Palace... better than the Zaha who because Man United once showed fleeting interest is now highly rated... he's not half as good as Ward.

I'd find out what Leeds want for Snodgrass. Find out what Snodgrass wants per week. Get Tom Glick in a headlock until he agrees to get the cash.

Addison - Bournemouth

Maguire - Pompey

Cywka - Reading.

Bueno - Real Valladolid

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Butterfield is the top end of what we could hope to get. A lower prem team would have snapped him up before his injury. I would love us to sign him.

Obita and schlupp are good prospects but wouldn't walk into our team. Deeney would be a decent signing if we were switching to 4-3-3.

Soared hasn't really lived up to his billing for me.

Obita is one of the brightest wingers in the country.. Ward isn't naturally a left winger though does a job there, and RW is a key position to fill as we don't have a natural RW.. Both Deeney and Obita would fill that spot very well.. Though I do agree with you that Deeney is more suited to a 4-3-3.. (a formation I would prefer)

Butterfield is the best midfielder outside the PL IMO.. A class player that will move in the summer.. He'll probably go to someone like Wolves or WBA... Out of our reach. (especially as he's out of contract and will go to where the money is)

Schlupp is technically better than any striker we have and he'd be a regular at Leicester had it not been for the 'bigger names' like Nugent, Beckford, Vassell etc.. He's also a natural goalscorer aswell, abit like a Simon Cox type striker.

Don't pay attention to Leicester but surely Gallagher, Wellens, King, Dyer aren't all getting regular games? One must fancy playing for a club that matters?

Can't believe there was talk of Bamba being open to offers last Jan. Good player, better than Mills and a good goal threat from set pieces.

Don't pay attention to Leicester but surely Gallagher, Wellens, King, Dyer aren't all getting regular games? One must fancy playing for a club that matters?

Can't believe there was talk of Bamba being open to offers last Jan. Good player, better than Mills and a good goal threat from set pieces.

wellens and dyer would make us into quite a tidy team imo

Shouldn't this be in the player suggestion thread? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

I considered putting this there but it states under transfer talk that only genuine transfer rumours here, so I made a decision to place this thread here since I thought there would be a high probability for this thread to get prettty far fetched at times. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived