Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

LB SORTED.

Have seen Notts Countys Alan Sheehan a few times this year.Great @ going forward,has a lovely left peg,can cross a ball(takes all the set pieces,except penalties).Decent @ thje defensive side.

Only downside is his temperment(8 bookings in 14 games).Wouldnt cost the earth...300k max.

Good call, maybe its his bookings that have stopped clubs considering him? Though he may calm down if in a better league / back four?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No .....Chris Wood looks the best option to me.

Jason Rhodes is about the same build as Steve Davies.

Wood is taller and heavier and has a good scoring record.

Not sure how we could get him though....WBA have him tied to a long contract.

I'd take Rhodes over most nowadays!!

A few years ago I signed him for Wycombe on champ manager and he scored loads of goals for me, then I read his name in the paper that he had scored and I followed him ever since and always scores and is very quick!

Manchester United have stepped up their interest in Huddersfield forward Jordan Rhodes, after sending newly appointed scout Paul Scholes to run the rule over the 21-year-old.

[url=http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/879797-united-send-paul-scholes-to-watch-huddersfield-starlet-jordan-rhodes#ixzz1buAgFfGK]Full story: Metro

It's in the Metro so must be true

Ward is too short for hoofball but if we actually played it on the deck he'd get goals as he did the back end of last season.

We still have Robinson, Cywka, Maguire, Ward and Ball to play up top, who have we got to come in for Hendrick and Bryson? we're screwed if any of those 2 get injured and some are saying Hendrick needs a rest now, not surprising you can't chuck a kid in and expect him to play 2 games a week.

cywka, maguire and ward are not out and out strikers more attacking players/midfielders

cywka, maguire and ward are not out and out strikers more attacking players/midfielders

Ward is a striker that has been asked recently to play a midfield role, in interviews he has said his main position is a striker but he will play anywhere he's asked to.

Maguire from what I've read is a striker although again can play a deeper role.

Cywka, maybe not an out and out striker but can play a similar role to Commons did.

Ward is a striker that has been asked recently to play a midfield role, in interviews he has said his main position is a striker but he will play anywhere he's asked to.

Maguire from what I've read is a striker although again can play a deeper role.

Cywka, maybe not an out and out striker but can play a similar role to Commons did.

i dis agree ward plays so much better in a attacking midfield role i mean at birmingham when he was played up front he was useless

iv heard maguire is more of a commons type which is a sort of forward but not a striker more of a play maker

and cywka i agree

joe mattock - west brom and england u21 left back seem like hes decent worth a loan deal??

I would personally sign him on a permanent deal, think he would complete our back four and then we can build from there.

Bray, Barks, Shacks and Mattock looks a premiership worthy backline!

I would personally sign him on a permanent deal, think he would complete our back four and then we can build from there.

Bray, Barks, Shacks and Mattock looks a premiership worthy backline!

completely agree probs get him for a million as well

joe mattock is from eyres monsall in leicester

thats really all you need to know

it is the bumhole of the universe

Glen Parva prison is the posh bit

scumbags the lot

needless to say he was a conviction for thumping someone

joe mattock is from eyres monsall in leicester

thats really all you need to know

it is the bumhole of the universe

Glen Parva prison is the posh bit

scumbags the lot

needless to say he was a conviction for thumping someone

all from wiki??

all from wiki??

i doubt whether eyres monsall is in wiki......it is the cesspit of cesspits.....the rectum of rectums.....the home of the leicester sub-human.....so if he comes from there........well......surely we can do better than that

Archived