Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Liam Trotter looked good for Millwall yesterday. He has looked good on TV when I've seen him, but yesterday was the first time I've seen him in the flesh.

Big, mobile, sits in front of the back 4, can pass a ball and scores goals. Just what were looking for but minus the experience.

anyone else seen him play? been looking at a young player at alfreton town named jamie mullan, winger/attacker was very impressed at his pace and skill seems to have made an impacted with the fans

could be someone nigel has a look at come january to give us more options down the left and right? also a localish "i use lightly" lad also has england caps to his name whats he doin playing at that level? he is a definite stand out player.

sorry getting used to the internet forums and all was'nt around my day 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' /> hopefuly the young lad wil be noticed, quick search of him seems to be he aint got a break he deserved, also that clayton seem to be doing his bit alsohaving them in on loan would'nt break the bank lol like i say its just what i notice popin down when we've been away and they played at home

anyone else seen him play? been looking at a young player at alfreton town named jamie mullan, winger/attacker was very impressed at his pace and skill seems to have made an impacted with the fans

could be someone nigel has a look at come january to give us more options down the left and right? also a localish "i use lightly" lad also has england caps to his name whats he doin playing at that level? he is a definite stand out player.

haha, sorry about that mate, sounded like i was bein a nob. You no a link to a video on youtube or anythin so we can check him out?

Archived