Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry, I should have read all 114 pages before posting. I think it's more feasible after Liverpool signed Adam and Henderson.

Damn right. (Actually, it's only about 5 pages back, but I see your point)

Would be a good signing for us in that defensive role, just depends if they're willing to loan him considering they do like to have their squad players close to hand if needed.

Damn right. (Actually, it's only about 5 pages back, but I see your point)

Would be a good signing for us in that defensive role, just depends if they're willing to loan him considering they do like to have their squad players close to hand if needed.

Wolves are after him so i doubt it...

Lucas Digne from Lille would be a quality signing at Left back. He's only 17/18 and after 3 seasons on football manager was a france international. He's got a lot of pace and would be a huge improvement on what we've already got.

Also Sime Vrajsko (sorry about spelling) he's available for around 800k usually on FM managed to sign him for Derby myself. Turns into a quality Premiership right back, also plays centre midfield and can cover LB.

This ones less likely but there's a striker at fiorentina - Kouma Babacar - This bloke scored 42 goals in 33 games at international level in one of my fm saves. He's only 18 and would add good competition up front.

Finally, Leigh Griffiths http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leigh_Griffiths Looks like we missed out on him as he's just gone wolves however would be a good signing on loan perhaps. I signed him for several teams on football manager for around 300k and his value was upto £3,000,000 in just a season on numerous games. We need to be making this signings if we want to able to compete with the likes of United and Chelsea next season.

;)

Archived