Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cody Mcdonald

Norwich player out on loan at Gillingham this year. Been voted fans player of the year in league 2. Scored goals wherever he's played, now at good age to progress and may may be worth an enquiry on availability for next season especially if norwich get promoted.

It's really not as bad as a lot of places. Very run down in parts, but not much trouble nowadays.

The streets are paved with dog crap and it looks like most people there are in some way related to Vicky Pollard.

I can think of 5 decent people that live there.

A 5 yr old threw a water bomb at the bus and kids that were like 12 smoking. Diapers and beer cans in peoples front garden. just a genuine **** hole.

not a bad suggestion at all. scores all types of goals. looks a good player from what i've seen of him

Looks confident and has progressed at each level he's played at. Saw him score quality goal few months ago on s.sports news. Dare say there will be a lot of interest in him now he's won an award but worth a look.

The streets are paved with dog crap and it looks like most people there are in some way related to Vicky Pollard.

A 5 yr old threw a water bomb at the bus and kids that were like 12 smoking. Diapers and beer cans in peoples front garden. just a genuine **** hole.

Sounds like the posh part of Utch:eek::eek::eek:

Don't be daft, I've never heard so much rubbish.

It's the cheapest place to live in the area, so primarily attracts people of a lower income who can't afford anything else.

There's the odd bit of scum about like any place, but there certainly isn't dog **** and Vicky Pollards all over the show.

Don't be daft, I've never heard so much rubbish.

It's the cheapest place to live in the area, so primarily attracts people of a lower income who can't afford anything else.

There's the odd bit of scum about like any place, but there certainly isn't dog **** and Vicky Pollards all over the show.

I should of took some pictures.

Have a look on google streets it is that bad.

I can take a half an hour walk and be there myself.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rough every now and then ;) Might help toughen you up a bit, rich boy :D

It isn't tough, it is scrubby. A few of the people I met there were nice and funny but the rest were weird.

I can take a half an hour walk and be there myself.

Nothing wrong with a bit of rough every now and then ;) Might help toughen you up a bit, rich boy :D

I couldn't help but laugh when reading this!!

Well bowled Worksop :D

Archived