Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You cant judge a player you hardly know about with '1 good season at southend' and 'a good freekick'. C'mom please.

I think I have just seen his family moving back onto a car park on Ascot drive, could be something in it.....

I think we should sign Fulop from WBA- I know he has only played 1 game but looks to be class, great back up for Frankie

He did look an absolute class apart! I like how most goalkeepers would of punched the ball towards the half way line, but he punched it towards his own goal, complete Messi-esque

If we could I'd try and buy Aidan White from Leeds, plays at left back and left midfield, bit like Bale does. Use him at left back and have Gareth Roberts as back up, and then if injury inflicts Tyson (likely) and Ward, you could move him up to left mid and bring Roberts back in. - althought it would take a decent fee - £750,000 I reckon

He did look an absolute class apart! I like how most goalkeepers would of punched the ball towards the half way line, but he punched it towards his own goal, complete Messi-esque

If we could I'd try and buy Aidan White from Leeds, plays at left back and left midfield, bit like Bale does. Use him at left back and have Gareth Roberts as back up, and then if injury inflicts Tyson (likely) and Ward, you could move him up to left mid and bring Roberts back in. - althought it would take a decent fee - £750,000 I reckon

I think that Tyson has had his chance and we should look for a replacement....maybe a block of wood or a small pile of stones we could burn money on would do?

One of the common culprits on here 'jordan rhodes' knocks up his 40th goal of the season... I would love to see him in a premier league team where he would get chances, I think he'd go from a 5million pound prospect to a 30million pound prospect if that were to happen, every single one of his goals is him being bright enough to move into the right areas and when he is in them areas he doesn't miss.

That is what the best 'poachers' in the world do, not going that far but he'd score some bleeding goals at any level if given the chance.

Archived