Player Suggestion Thread

DCFC_4_LIFE

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5th/6th choice striker at relagated Coventry? No thanks, a goal at every 6.6 games there

Hence the phrase 'deserves another chance'. Scored before, I believe he would score in a better Derby side with better service. Hence the word 'better'.

Hence the phrase 'deserves another chance'. Scored before, I believe he would score in a better Derby side with better service. Hence the word 'better'.

He had 1 good season at southend in league 1 and scored a good free kick at man utd. That was 5/6 seasons ago. Done nothing since. League 1 was his standard, maybe a league 2 player now. At a push.

He had 1 good season at southend in league 1 and scored a good free kick at man utd. That was 5/6 seasons ago. Done nothing since. League 1 was his standard, maybe a league 2 player now. At a push.

You cant judge a player you hardly know about with '1 good season at southend' and 'a good freekick'. C'mom please.

You cant judge a player you hardly know about with '1 good season at southend' and 'a good freekick'. C'mom please.

Sorry he had 2 good seasons at southend (1 in league 2 and 1 in league 1) and scored a good free kick at man utd.

I can look at a player that scores 3 times at wolves in 31 games and scored 17 in 113 games for coventry and see a player that isn't good enough for the championship, that won't bring anything to the team to that will improve it, our strikers are all better than him, even Tyson.

How do you know what I know about the player? What do you know about him that makes him good enough to be considered?

why does he deserve another chance? He had 5 seasons in the championship and scored a amazing one goal every 7 games. The fact that Coventry have said he is free to join another club to me means to either he is rubbish or has a poor attitude. League one and below is his level

Personally I wouldn't sign Freddy Eastwood for Derby and I don't think Cloughie would either.

However, he does have talent. You don't score the amount of goals he did at Southend and not be a good player. IMO part of the reason it hasn't worked out for him at Wolves and Cov is because the team hasn't been built around him. It's the case with loads of strikers who score goals at a club who play a system around them but struggle to find that form in a team where they're a squad player. Nathan Tyson is an example of another player like this.

Sorry he had 2 good seasons at southend (1 in league 2 and 1 in league 1) and scored a good free kick at man utd.

I can look at a player that scores 3 times at wolves in 31 games and scored 17 in 113 games for coventry and see a player that isn't good enough for the championship, that won't bring anything to the team to that will improve it, our strikers are all better than him, even Tyson.

How do you know what I know about the player? What do you know about him that makes him good enough to be considered?

Sorry, my opinions really bad. Do not listen to me.

Sorry, my opinions really bad. Do not listen to me.

Why you throwing a strop? I asked you what you know about him for us to sign him and you respond like this? You do realise this is a forum where people will disagree with you and will want to debate don't you? If you don't like that then you are in the wrong place.

Archived