Doncaster Rovers v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't they got some dude from West Ham or somewhere - who gets all their players who havent got a place in the team, to go play for Donny. They get match time,play well in a ***** Donny side, putting their price up.....

Haven't they got some dude from West Ham or somewhere - who gets all their players who havent got a place in the team, to go play for Donny. They get match time,play well in a ***** Donny side, putting their price up.....

It's some super agent or something that has a retainer with Donny and is supposed to bring in quality players who aren't playing for their teams anywhere in Europe and then get them to play well and put themselves into the shop window so to speak. I read something a while ago about it but they were talking about it briefly on the BBC League Show last night- apparently the agent is on a huge weekly wage and he gets a cut of any transfers elsewhere that were brought about during their loan spell!

Yeah, Bloomers was on about it on the radio. I forget the finer details - only that it's a bit crap for them. Like they said, we're building a team, they just loan someone who isn't going to be theirs long term. It can't be good for Doncaster.

Yeah, Bloomers was on about it on the radio. I forget the finer details - only that it's a bit crap for them. Like they said, we're building a team, they just loan someone who isn't going to be theirs long term. It can't be good for Doncaster.

Oh, actually it might have been on the radio I heard it 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/unsure' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':unsure:' />. Either way it doesn't seem to be working, and that guy is on ridiculous money- think I heard 100k a week or something! With 8000 fans it is unbelievable they can stay afloat

Never had a problem with Donny plus I love Dean Saunders in a non-gay, manly way, yet i really hope they go down. Diouff and Piquoine.......ffs........whats the point?

Donny can't afford these players if they stay up so why go through this charade.

Its as bad as teams trying to stay up by buying expensive premiership flops on huge wages like Reid, Greening, Derbyshire and Boateng. I mean, what type of desperate, sad, poorly run clubs would do that?

Never had a problem with Donny plus I love Dean Saunders in a non-gay, manly way, yet i really hope they go down. Diouff and Piquoine.......ffs........whats the point?

Donny can't afford these players if they stay up so why go through this charade.

Its as bad as teams trying to stay up by buying expensive premiership flops on huge wages like Reid, Greening, Derbyshire and Boateng. I mean, what type of desperate, sad, poorly run clubs would do that?

I hate the whole idea of these ridiculous loans- but if it gets the scum relegated I will be delighted 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Know they are past their prime but some asked the question why are they going to Donny and not to Derby,

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

They were as poor as any team I have seen for a long long time, we completely dominated the game, the dissapointing thing for me was that we didn't attack them and beat them 5 or 6...they were that poor.

I think they just might help Forest by getting themselves relegated. sad, I know.

I'm in two minds about Donny atm. On the one hand, Dean Saunders (although he was before my time) is a Rams legend, and I wanted to him to do well at Wrexham, so I should want him to do well there. On the other, it's shameful the way they're operating, acting as a retirement home to all these past-it players in the hope of getting some more cash in the coffers. Isn't Willy MacKay getting 100K a week from them? And some weeks it isn't even going through the books. Ridiculous.

I saw a report this morning saying that El Hadji Diouf won't stay if Donny go down...NO, really? You don't say! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' /> Apparently he might go to China, good riddance to him...

Archived