Doncaster Rovers v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the form teams after two great draws against West Ham and Reading. They're 13/10 with the bookies I shall be taking a bit of that to beat Derby.

Doncaster Rovers in the same league as Derby still amazes me. They are punching above their weight.

2-1 to the mighty Doncaster.

Well they've got something to fight for. We've just won one hell of a game. Still buzzin of that? I hope so, but still, Derby are the better side.

4-0 Rams. Steve Davies, Theo, Ben Davies, Tyson

(I originally said 3-0, but I think all 4 of them can score, so I've changed to 4-0 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />)

Pfft! Obviously you lot have better memories than me - I was quite surprised when I saw when it was!

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I remember that game like it was yesterday. When he came on I said to my dad, all we need is Barnes to get a hatrick, and dad laughed, 2 goals in 10 mins, he nearly pissed himself.

Don't expect this one to be a walkover, Donny are unbeaten in five. They've only won one and lost one at home in 2012, and drawn all the rest. Plus they've drawn against Brighton, Reading and West Ham.

Nonetheless, 2-1 Derby, Savies, Ball and Diouf.

Who's going? I'm tempted, but I'll have to look at fundage before I commit.

We'll either have the adrenalin pumping from the game from forest, or we'll just be completely knackered from it! They had a tough game against Reading which I think will have taken a bit out of them, I'd be tempted to freshen things up to increase out chances of winning the game.

---------------------Fielding-------------------

Green-----Buxton-----Shackell----Roberts (2 of our back 5 are from Doncaster..)

Tyson (Ward?)--Bailey---Bryson---Bavies

----------------Savies-------Robinson-------------

Subs

Legzdins

Ball

Naylor

Carroll

Hendrick

Think 3 games in a week would have taken it's toll on Hendrick, so i wouldn't start him, but FGS don't bring Carroll in from the start!

Archived