Road Rage - What gets you going?

Rambunctious

Drivers who insist on driving so close they are pratically bumper to bumper even when you are doing the speed limit! Had an idiot do this to me on the way back from the match on Tuesday all the way from motorpoint to heanor. I just slow down to pee them off even more.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing.

I've got quite laid back about driving. Someone pulls out on me, I just think the guy is lucky he pulled out on me, as I'm not an idiot and will be watching and can stop/slow down.

Some things are annoying, but it's easy enough to let it slide. If they're tailgating you and it's getting annoying, give them a chance to overtake and they'll be out of your hair in 30 seconds.

Nothing.

I've got quite laid back about driving. Someone pulls out on me, I just think the guy is lucky he pulled out on me, as I'm not an idiot and will be watching and can stop/slow down.

Some things are annoying, but it's easy enough to let it slide. If they're tailgating you and it's getting annoying, give them a chance to overtake and they'll be out of your hair in 30 seconds.

Are you for real ?

Yes. Absolutely.

Had a small motoring incident which turned me into a pedestrian for 6 weeks, so I genuinely let things slide. Worse things in life to get upset about.

Okay, I believe you will be up for Nobel Peace Price. You deserve it. Congrats.

Nothing.

He had plenty of chances to overtake but unfortunatley i think some drivers like to intimidate others to make them feel the big 'un.

He had plenty of chances to overtake but unfortunatley i think some drivers like to intimidate others to make them feel the big 'un.

In that case I'd slow down a bit more. If he wants to intimidate me at 15 miles an hour, it'll probably not work, he'll get bored and pass me with some hand gestures for good measure. But at least he'd be out in front instead of behind me.

Too many to list -

drivers hogging the middle lane

drivers who slow down without using their brakes

people who drive like tw*ts and give me filthy looks even tho Dav is driving. Feck off, it's your own fault

Some people who own 4x 4's. Yes, yes, we all know you own a big car, just shift over.

People who use their mobiles when they're driving. It's against the law you tossers, there's never a copper about. There's loads of em comes past my kitchen window every morning using them.

Drivers who like to think they can bully folk into going faster.

Most people don't like a big vehicle behind them.

The amount of people that pull over for me when they see my beamer behind them is unbelievable.

Also the joy i get when they slow down, and they think they annoy me, until i boot my 3.5 litre and blow past them.

Bloody marvalous feeling.

We used to have a beat up old VW Polo which Dav had to drive round central London in. He didn't mess about trying to get on roundabouts - he just used to point it at all the Mercs & Beamers, drive on and watch them **** themselves and either move out of the way or stop. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' /> Only way to drive down there.

Most people don't like a big vehicle behind them.

The amount of people that pull over for me when they see my beamer behind them is unbelievable.

Also the joy i get when they slow down, and they think they annoy me, until i boot my 3.5 litre and blow past them.

Bloody marvalous feeling.

..And when they drive past you in their 1.6 ford because you've had to pull over as your 3.5 litre car has no fuel left do they wave? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

..And when they drive past you in their 1.6 ford because you've had to pull over as your 3.5 litre car has no fuel left do they wave? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I don't get upset at being overtaken. In a 1300 Ford Ka you get used to it.

Trying to overtake does generally feel like driving on the wrong side of the road until you pull back in behind the car you failed to pass, sheepishly.

Archived