Tom Glick

Boycie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GSE leads an international investment group that has acquired the Derby County Rams, and GSE will oversee management of the club on behalf of the investment group. Derby County is one of the oldest established clubs in world soccer. Formed in 1884, the Rams were one of the founding members of the English Football League in 1888 and have twice won the League Championship honour currently held by Manchester United. GSE aims to establish the Rams as a global brand and a Premier League force of the future.

Its all on the website Boycie, you were never this serious at school ;-)

GSE leads an international investment group that has acquired the Derby County Rams, and GSE will oversee management of the club on behalf of the investment group. Derby County is one of the oldest established clubs in world soccer. Formed in 1884, the Rams were one of the founding members of the English Football League in 1888 and have twice won the League Championship honour currently held by Manchester United. GSE aims to establish the Rams as a global brand and a Premier League force of the future.

Its all on the website Boycie, you were never this serious at school ;-)

That paragraph makes me LOL.

No need to talk about people wife's. Simples.

Well I was going to say what i thought he did to Nigel. But that was pretty libelous so, I thought better of it. I though I was in safe territory really.

I sometimes have sex with my wife. Sometimes.#

wait... am I allowed to talk about my own?

As he is CEO of the club, I would say quite a bit!

Everything that happens at the club will go through him, and people genuinely hate him because they're too simple to work out the difference between CEO and Investor, people think it's down to him we aren't paying millions for billy sharp when in actual fact he is a man that has been appointed by GSE to do a job, well paid he is but in my opinion he works bloody hard and has maximised our income massively since coming in and seen the club is working towards being self sufficient.

My comparison would be he is to derby to what Frank Clark is now to Forest.

As he is CEO of the club, I would say quite a bit!

Everything that happens at the club will go through him, and people genuinely hate him because they're too simple to work out the difference between CEO and Investor, people think it's down to him we aren't paying millions for billy sharp when in actual fact he is a man that has been appointed by GSE to do a job, well paid he is but in my opinion he works bloody hard and has maximised our income massively since coming in and seen the club is working towards being self sufficient.

My comparison would be he is to derby to what Frank Clark is now to Forest.

I knew we'd flush Mr Glick out.

I knew we'd flush Mr Glick out.

I think a lot of Glick, he has done brilliantly since coming here and I don't know how anyone can say different... I don't get where people say he puts 'spin' on stories he has been very open about plans about cutting the wage bill, he has perhaps said things that didn't come off in the end but not down to the lack of trying... he has also been a figure head in this FFP regulations coming in which will cripple other sides into our way of thinking. The lack of million pound players falling through the door is not his fault, he doesn't have anything to do with the investment side his job is maximise our income and make the best use of the 'other' americans investment.

He is consistently coming up with ways to keep crowds at Pride Park respectable, without him doing the job he is doing I would suspect that we would be closer to the 20k mark that people would care to think. I think he is the best thing to come to Derby in recent years and his work is going un-noticed!

Archived