Superbowl ....XLVI - Giants V Patriots

orangefleece

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its the most boring pointless game in the world.it makes golf and formula 1 look interesting

Actually soccer is much more boring to watch. Most of the match ball is being passed on without any real chance something exciting happening.

As a guy who's played it or followed it my entire life. I can't help but love it myself, nothing ever felt quite as good as being a undersized lineman trying to claw and fight my way past aganist someone usually bigger than myself. And in every small town in America, every Friday night high school kids go at it. 90% will never have a shot at the college ranks, 99.99% will never have a shot at the NFL. Ya'll grew up with your football, we grew up with ours. Trust me you'd understand it and enjoy it if you actually spent a week or two in America just following and talking football. In all practical purposes, it's very little different in passion from the original football elsewhere in the world. Don't say it's stupid when effectively you know little about it, I mean I was that ignorant guy who derided "soccer" for being boring as hell and just a bunch of wusses running around trying to draw fouls.

Do you watch English rugby ROK?

Nah, my ESPN 3 account that goes thru my XBox typically only gets French Professional games or the occasional international match. Though I did watch a lot of the last World Cup because my friend is obsessed with the All Blacks. I really enjoy it actually(nevermind that I know very little of the nuisances of the game still), we actually have a Rugby club team at my college(who were ranked last year). Always mean to either go try it out or watch them play but always slips my mind

Obsessed with the AB's? You're friend needs help. Have a word 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> .

Lol, he visited NZ once and watched a game. Been hooked ever since, he's valuable though whenever I have rugby related questions.

Just for kicks, here's our our club. D-1AA Central Division Champs 2 years running.

http://www.k-state.edu/kstaterugby/

Archived