Superbowl ....XLVI - Giants V Patriots

orangefleece

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One of the teams is nicknamed the rams (st louis i think) so they're my adopted team. COYR

Very true JW they used to be known as the LA Rams but did a Wimbledon and moved. There seems to be alot of this in American Football as the teams are franchises and can be bought and moved around if someone puts up enough money ...

Very true JW they used to be known as the LA Rams but did a Wimbledon and moved. There seems to be alot of this in American Football as the teams are franchises and can be bought and moved around if someone puts up enough money ...

This is true. If a city and an ownership group can fork up the money they can get themselves a team from a struggling market. American pro sports are more of a business than an actual sports team. Honestly that's what I can only really get into college sports. My hearts just not in the overproduced and overhyped professional game here. Too bad America never got into the concept of organically grown sports clubs like the rest of the world. For shame.

I'm watching Finnish sport channel. Can choose original commentary or Finnish. Using both.

Cool ...., i would sooner listen to the 5live but the stram on the BBC website won't work on the firms PC , and the DAB radio is ahead of the stream that i am watching which makes it awkward when watching ...

Archived