Replay Date

randombc

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the sunday straight after the leicester game? What date would that be. Had Sky kept the game on saturday, we could have played forest on the tue or weds before couldn't we?

I think we should cancel the leicester game, tell them we have decided to play Forest instead and they can just have the three points, it might make them realise how insignficant they are to both us and the red rubbish.

The thing I shall be watching on the day the match eventually takes place is just how many do turn up.

The point is this, how many wouldn't have made it to the game if it was held on Sunday v how many don't make it to the replay? If anything yunder 32'000 turn up I'll be slightly miffed.

Just one further point, will the powers that be call it off it's foggy in Yorkshire as it might be deemed unsafe for me to journey to the game? Why they are at it, better check what the forecast is Switzerland so that Mike doesn't get another wasted journey.

What? This most important game, that most fans look for on the 'schedules' is going to be played on a Tuesday night of all things? Certainly not....Glick wouldn't obide it, what about all the fans that won't be able to make to our biggest game of the season? Can't be true...

Archived