Replay Date

randombc

Just had a look at our fixtures, and trying to figure out when the club can try and squeeze the game in. Unless they do it in a few days which I don't think they'd even consider, the dates I can come up with are:

28th February - Wednesday night

13/14th March - Tuesday/Wednesday night

27/28th March - Tuesday/Wednesday night

3/4th April - Tuesday/ Wednesday night

24th/25th April - Tuesday/Wednesday

Last game of the season (Can't see that happening either as it would be an 'advantage' to us to see what other teams are doing)

This will leave us with Saturday, Wednesday, Saturday games, i.e. 3 games in a week, which really does knacker the players up. Hopefully it's soon rather then later.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope that Southampton beat Millwall in their FA Cup replay and stick it on the Saturday we were due to play Saints.

That my friend could be a very good shout, and would allow the f.a. the 10 days notice, 7th - 18th. Just!

Hope Mr Glick has thought of this - I take my hat off to you sir.

i hope it will still be televised, there's no chance i can get down there in the week.

I doubt it mate. Dunno why, just think it'll be more complex than just trying again. Will fees etc of changed hands already? The money BBC spent for today?

I'm just using pessimistic guess work.

I doubt it mate. Dunno why, just think it'll be more complex than just trying again. Will fees etc of changed hands already? The money BBC spent for today?

I'm just using pessimistic guess work.

Pretty sure all clubs get the beeb money shared out evenly?

i think the money gets shared out evenly then you get a bonus if youre actually shown.

i think it probably will be televised because the bbc games get announced at the beginning of the season rather than the sky ones seem to get changed throughout it. so the bbc probably aren't allowed to change.

Found this on forest forum

looking at it.

Tuesday 7th has got to be too soon for the police, even if the snow and ice clears.

Tuesday 14th we both already have fixtures.

Tuesday 21st is free but Derby play Leicester on Thursday 23rd so can't see that.

Tuesday 28th is free.

Tuesday 6th March we are at home to Doncaster.

Tuesday 13th march - also free.

Tuesday 20th March - away at leeds.

My Guess would be the 13th March as there are already two championship fixtures that night.

for the four Tuesdays after the 20th I'm on nights so hope its the 28th February or 13th March personally.

Archived