whinging

p.shilton

Ok, how come the shift to negative posting has begun again? We have been doing ok in the league but a loss to PREMIERSHIP opposition in a game where weren't embarrassed and its back to the board/ Clough bashing. I am certain that some posters sit poised to spit venom everytime we have a negative result (or a "negative" win in some cases!). They seem to revel when things aren't going so well and disappear when we are winning. now the transfer window is shutting and we haven't signed any 5 million pound strikers they are having a field day! Get behind the team for the remainder of the season and bitch and moan about how we didn't get promotion/ sign 30 players/ get Mourinho as manager after May. It is staggering that people are moaning about us being in the top half and not the playoffs after the past few years!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beats me matey.

i try not to be too harsh on them as it sounds like they're young school children. (i.e. We should have signed Alan Smith, the' big target man' on loan, rather than a highly regarded youngster who's played european football with Tottenham.)

It's a discussion mate, someone has a different point of view to you, it doesn't mean he's sat at home hacking away at his wrists,my bet is he'll still be there on sunday and will be shouting us on.

I never saw him say he wanted us to splash 5 million on a striker, why over-dramatise it?

Personally my thoughts of the people who immediatly find a grain of opportunity to moan are just so sad in their own miserable lifes that its a way of them thinking they are better.

Yeah, its weak, but the best I can do where no answer is plausable!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a forum is meant to be a place to air them positive or negative.

How do threads like this moaning about moaners do any good? Just add members to your ignore list if you don't want to read them

Well, it`s a football forum so I guess everyone is entitled to have their own opinion on football. It is a gap between whinging and a more critical view on things. Yes I know, I started this horrible, negative thread to point to the fact that despite winning, we haven?t entertained very much and to do that we are in need of of that quality midfielder. In fact your positive posts sound a lot more negative than mine.. And I am behind my team alright, and have been for years whoever plays.

It's a discussion mate, someone has a different point of view to you, it doesn't mean he's sat at home hacking away at his wrists,my bet is he'll still be there on sunday and will be shouting us on.

I never saw him say he wanted us to splash 5 million on a striker, why over-dramatise it?

Who do you think I am talking about? The thing that grates is that they are nowhere to be seen until something goes wrong

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and a forum is meant to be a place to air them positive or negative.

How do threads like this moaning about moaners do any good? Just add members to your ignore list if you don't want to read them

We're allowed to have our opinion.

So stop moaning about us moaning about the moaners.

Archived