whinging

p.shilton

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is ironic. On the matchday chat yesterday we were all planning on ignoring you, and it was my idea!!!

The only way you can ignore me is by f*cking the forum up again.

Yeah, i went there.

Not true, I could ban you and enjoy some peace and quiet

Clearly we are top of the table, playing great football, have a rock solid defence and are buying quailty players to get us ready for when we go to the next level.

Some people are happy, some are no,t it happens at every club from Man U to Luton, it would be boring if we all thought the same. I would understand if people were moaning about moaning if we were actually doing well but we have had a litle run, ground out some results played well in others and are mid table in 11th.

Lets get the win tonight and all be happy for a few hours

its not that we lost to stoke,its how we lost.not a shot on target then our manager (whilst 2-0 down) puts a defender on.it was unacceptable.

people have a right to moan,and i am exercising my right.Clough gets away with murder because of his name.

Sorry, but this is the moaning about the moaners thread. There are plenty of threads all over this forum where your need for the more standard moan can be met. Next.

I admit. I'm as fickle as the next football fan.

I used to be in the Clough out brigade. (around the Forest/ Crawley defeats.)

But fair play to him, he's turned it around. He was truly hurt after the Forest game and he says the hurt will never go away.

He's a young manager learning from mistakes at this level and i have no doubt that in another 10 years or so he will be considered a top manager.

I can't think of anyone who could do better for us without getting us in a mess financially.

Brighton got a bit of luck for their goal and Newcastle should have had a penalty.

Stoke got a bit of luck and an offside goal. What if, instead of stoke defenders blocking our shots, it deflects off them into the net.

I know you may say its 'what if' but the point i am trying to put across is that Brighton didn't do much better than us but got a bit of luck their way.

Archived