to the barmy army

B4ev6is

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't need permission, if there are seats available and you pay your money you can sit where you like. You may want to take a loud speaker with you because I have never heard the barmy army no matter what stand I have been in. TBH their numbers are in the lower double figures and have on many occasions made fools of themselves because nobody else joins in.

You don't need permission, if there are seats available and you pay your money you can sit where you like. You may want to take a loud speaker with you because I have never heard the barmy army no matter what stand I have been in. TBH their numbers are in the lower double figures and have on many occasions made fools of themselves because nobody else joins in.

Think you need some gromits in you ears mate, I heard them in the South Stand most games and also from the West when we went corporate for one game. They aren't amazingly loud but they never will be if no one joins in, it's not their fault most of our fans are not up for a sing song.

More the merrier B4 if you join 'um, atmosphere will surely be lacking that day as it is most of the time.

Have you seen or heard the Barmy Army advertised within this season?? Perhaps not pal because the name has been dropped for a while now.

I just loving being a fool, that's why I bounce around and have fun at games. Never mind.

On a serious note B4 - don't ever need to ask for permission mate!! We all just come together and have a laugh vocally supporting the Rams. SE Corner is unreserved so just head to the back mate. PM me if you would like to meet and feel comfortably doing this rather than turning up.

Nick

U may call them, but there songs are getting recognised and more join in!!!

Others also start them,

The 1man beat the scum at forest song is starting to gain momentum!!

Love it when we reach the 10 men beat the scum, so much louder (as it should be!!) than the other verses.

I'm in south stand upper, never knew that.

How many seats are unreserved?

You sure about that?? South Stand is closed!!

Only the East Stand open, North and West Lower.

All seats are unreserved I think around the stadium.

It will be the same as the Villa pre season game.

You sure about that?? South Stand is closed!!

Only the East Stand open, North and West Lower.

All seats are unreserved I think around the stadium.

It will be the same as the Villa pre season game.

Well I'm closest to the away fans bit, thought that was still classed as South Stand.

That'd explain why there's always someone in my seat then!

well there will be some songs i will not know but i will try my best to join and pick them up as i go along

if i can remmber shaun barker chant i created i have sorta forgotten it

i sit normal ne coner of the east stand there some singers around there but really hard to get noise level going.

but i pumped up for the cup game

i will be south east corner.

what is the barmy army called now.

well there will be some songs i will not know but i will try my best to join and pick them up as i go along

if i can remmber shaun barker chant i created i have sorta forgotten it

i sit normal ne coner of the east stand there some singers around there but really hard to get noise level going.

but i pumped up for the cup game

i will be south east corner.

what is the barmy army called now.

No real name to us now mate to be honest...

Not to say they wont be in the future but lets just see how things pan out...

Archived