Harry's at it again!

MuespachRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they need a Van Persie/Aguero/cheating,donkey resembling, Uruguayan, Racist ******* and a kompany/Vidic/racist, french underwear model shagging,england captaining scumbag if they want to win the league.

CL football for them next year though, if chelsea carry on like this. They're better than Liverpool as well

I like Harry, and I think he's a brilliant manager who produces attacking attractive teams.

Of the three teams who can still win it, I hope it's Spurs that do. They wouldn't have bought it, and they wouldn't be manchester b*&^%$d united.

This is the best Spurs team they've had in over 20 years, possibly longer..

They can win the league, sure they can.. They've only lost 2 games (to both Manchester clubs) and drew away at Newcastle but won the rest.. Including rivals Arsenal and Liverpool. But to win the league would mean both Manchester clubs to collapse and have a lack in form

I don't think they will win the league, nor does many people, but I fancy them over any of the other 'challengers'

This season Spurs have learned to beat the midtable teams (or they teams they should beat) and they're doing brilliantly, with no CL or Cup games to get in the way.. (I'm pretty sure they play the reserves for the Europa League)

Harry has done a great job at Spurs and they're easily (along with City) the most entertaining team to watch.. They're more pleasing on the eye now than Arsenal and they have technically better players

All hail Harry Redknapp!! Englands saviour! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

They could win the league, the same as Derby could go up - extremely unlikely but mathematically possible.

They haven't quite mastered beating teams they should, like Wolves, Stoke and Newcastle. United and City have and will drop points they shouldn't, but by and large they'll win when it matters, and that's why in my opinion the top two in England will be from Manchester.

They could win the league, the same as Derby could go up - extremely unlikely but mathematically possible.

They haven't quite mastered beating teams they should, like Wolves, Stoke and Newcastle. United and City have and will drop points they shouldn't, but by and large they'll win when it matters, and that's why in my opinion the top two in England will be from Manchester.

Man Utd also dropped 2 points against both of those..

I also think the top 2 will be from Manchester.. Whilst Spurs have been on the rise they've certainly been helped by what now is a very mediocre Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in comparison to 5 years or so ago..

Archived