Harry's at it again!

MuespachRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Classic quote from the spiv again today!! "we can win the league" what a complete joker.

This is the best Spurs team they've had in over 20 years, possibly longer..

They can win the league, sure they can.. They've only lost 2 games (to both Manchester clubs) and drew away at Newcastle but won the rest.. Including rivals Arsenal and Liverpool. But to win the league would mean both Manchester clubs to collapse and have a lack in form

I don't think they will win the league, nor does many people, but I fancy them over any of the other 'challengers'

This season Spurs have learned to beat the midtable teams (or they teams they should beat) and they're doing brilliantly, with no CL or Cup games to get in the way.. (I'm pretty sure they play the reserves for the Europa League)

Harry has done a great job at Spurs and they're easily (along with City) the most entertaining team to watch.. They're more pleasing on the eye now than Arsenal and they have technically better players

All hail Harry Redknapp!! Englands saviour! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

the Spuds are playing awesome football lately , the team they have on paper take away Defoe is very strong , Van Der Vaart - Adebayor conection is as good as any in the prem , scott parker is having the best season he has had in years , the defense is a rock , Bale is Bale (phenomenal) , 'Arry might sound crazy but i fancy Spurs above Chelsea come end of season possible 2nd thats all they can get i reckon

This is the best Spurs team they've had in over 20 years, possibly longer..

They can win the league, sure they can.. They've only lost 2 games (to both Manchester clubs) and drew away at Newcastle but won the rest.. Including rivals Arsenal and Liverpool. But to win the league would mean both Manchester clubs to collapse and have a lack in form

I don't think they will win the league, nor does many people, but I fancy them over any of the other 'challengers'

This season Spurs have learned to beat the midtable teams (or they teams they should beat) and they're doing brilliantly, with no CL or Cup games to get in the way.. (I'm pretty sure they play the reserves for the Europa League)

Harry has done a great job at Spurs and they're easily (along with City) the most entertaining team to watch.. They're more pleasing on the eye now than Arsenal and they have technically better players

All hail Harry Redknapp!! Englands saviour! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

That's if he aint in Parkhurst!

That's if he aint in Parkhurst!

Exactly.....and the point is....they MIGHT be doing well....but to say they will win the league....!!? Complete madness....they are miles off winnning it.....

altogether now........"Harry's going down with a fiver inthe bank, a fiver in the bank...." ha ha

Maybe he is carring on giving his players lots of confidence to go out and express themselves and think they are the best. If you dont have the belief you wont ever get there. I dont see why people are moaning about an english manager who is doing a great job with his team playing really good attacking football clearlly emjoying his job. Maybe he should try Cloughs technique of moaning and blaming inderviduals. Harry never seems to moan about players not working hard enough as they automatically do it for him as all good man managers get

Of course Spurs could win the league. They only need Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool to all pull out of the league and they'd be in with a right shout, along with Villa and Everton!

Saw the game last night, they were a laughing stock - PAOK were all over them until they had a man sent off. Second half despite all the possession their lack of chances was ridiculous.

Too many average players.

Of course Spurs could win the league. They only need Man City, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool to all pull out of the league and they'd be in with a right shout, along with Villa and Everton!

Saw the game last night, they were a laughing stock - PAOK were all over them until they had a man sent off. Second half despite all the possession their lack of chances was ridiculous.

you, my friend, are a genius...spot on..

They played their reserves. There unbeaten in 10 in the Premier League, winning 9 of them, I don't think they will win the league but they are capable of finishing third no doubt.

They played their reserves. There unbeaten in 10 in the Premier League, winning 9 of them, I don't think they will win the league but they are capable of finishing third no doubt.

But....that's not what the tax dodger said, he said that they could WIN the league....which clearly they cannot......and will never do whilst they have him in charge.

But....that's not what the tax dodger said, he said that they could WIN the league....which clearly they cannot......and will never do whilst they have him in charge.

True true, I'm only making the point that they could finish third because you stated 5 teams who would need to leave the league in order for them to do so.

Tottenham > Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool

True true, I'm only making the point that they could finish third because you stated 5 teams who would need to leave the league in order for them to do so.

Tottenham > Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool

Ok, cool, but i didn't, but I did agree with somoeone's post that they aren't as good as 5 other teams....the best they can hope for is another Europa league place, they wont finish above Arsenal or Chelsea and Liverpool even look half decent this season. They are certainly not within a country mile of winning the league.

Spurs have a stronger team unit that Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool IMO..

Spurs have learned how to beat the smaller teams, their record against the 3 teams above is actually very good.. I don't see how they won't finish in the top 4 this season..

And if they win their game in hand their above Man Utd.. You're only as good as your league position suggests (and after 15 odd games it's a good number to judge), and Spurs position suggests at this moment in time they're title challenges..

Whether they last the pace I don't know, no cup competitions will be good for them..

Archived