Harry's at it again!

MuespachRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think his explanation is...Because they are nowhere as good as the others.

How are they nowhere near the others?

Liverpool aren't great this season, can't find consistency. AVB and his Chelsea 'revolution' ship are sinking fast because of his inexperience, and Arsenal's weaknesses are well documented. What's stopping Tottenham finishing ahead of them? They're soon to be out of Europe so can just concentrate on the league.

How are they nowhere near the others?

Liverpool aren't great this season, can't find consistency. AVB and his Chelsea 'revolution' ship are sinking fast because of his inexperience, and Arsenal's weaknesses are well documented. What's stopping Tottenham finishing ahead of them? They're soon to be out of Europe so can just concentrate on the league.

Here's why...arsenal will finish above them, because they are simply a lot better than them....the same with Chelsea...liverpool will be a close call to be honest, so its between those two for 5th place, alomg with newcastle, villa, everton, stoke, bolton, blackburn, fulham, sunderland, wigan, norwich, swansea etc etc....you get the picture

Here's why...arsenal will finish above them, because they are simply a lot better than them....the same with Chelsea...liverpool will be a close call to be honest, so its between those two for 5th place, alomg with newcastle, villa, everton, stoke, bolton, blackburn, fulham, sunderland, wigan, norwich, swansea etc etc....you get the picture

In no way are Arsenal better than Spurs at the moment. Other than Van Persie, Sagna and Vermaelen, no Arsenal player would get into Spurs' first team.

Lennon, Parker, Van der Vaart, Ledley King, Assou-Ekotto and Friedel? Which Arsenal players are better?

Walcott has a better goal/assist rate that Lennon, similar type of player.

Wilshere is light years ahead of Scott "overrated" Parker, also expext Parker too pick up an injury soon and he is in his 30's now.

Ledley King is a crock, but is decent when fit.

Assou-Ekotto has crappy attitude and don't rate him defensivly, although Arsenal's left-back aren't that great.

Friedel is decent by Schenzey(sp?) is a better long term bet, tough decision here.

van der vaart I give you that.

Don't forget that Redknapp was set to loan Gareth Bale on loan to Forest, he only stumbled across him because of injuries Spurs picked up.

I don't think it matters as such whenyoulevel up the two teams.. I think Arsenl shade Spurs player for player but Spurs are mentally alot stronger.. Spurs are the sort of team now that can go away to the likes of Fulham, Blackburn and Wet Brom and pick up the 3 points.. Arsenal on the other hand are defensively so vulnerable they're likely to shoot themselves in th foot..

As a match up Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal may have better players..

But I fancy Spurs to finish 3rd in what will be the poorest PL for years.. Chelsea and Liverpool in particular are dropping easy points left right and centre..

Man Utd

Man City

Spurs

Arsenal

in that order..

City

United

Spurs

Arsenal/Liverpool

doubt spurs will come anywhere near winning the title but they'll be in the CL next season. I mean, they wont win that. or the PL. Or the carling cup. or the FA cup. and if there's a new cup dreamed up which is between all the London clubs over the summer they probably wouldn't win that either. So in summary, they're good but wont win anything.

• 1 month later...

Oh Harry, please shut your stupid cockney mile reid style mouth. You are an utter bore.

Todays jem..."we can still win the league, even if we lose to man city this weekend"

Why do the media and the English public it seems, want this complete tool in charge of the national side.

'good ol arry... F me, even after spending 200 million you are absolutely NOWHERE NEAR WINNING THE LEAGUE and you wont be until the far east runs out of oil...you joker Avon.

Oh Harry, please shut your stupid cockney mile reid style mouth. You are an utter bore.

Todays jem..."we can still win the league, even if we lose to man city this weekend"

Why do the media and the English public it seems, want this complete tool in charge of the national side.

'good ol arry... F me, even after spending 200 million you are absolutely NOWHERE NEAR WINNING THE LEAGUE and you wont be until the far east runs out of oil...you joker Avon.

I'd like to know where you got the $200mill from?

Alot of Spurs decent players were actually bought under Ramos.. Harry Redknapp hasn't bought that many players and from the ones he has sold + the income from making the CL he probably has a net profit to his time under Spurs..

Oh, and they're closer to the top 2 than Arsenal have been in many years yet Arsenal are always considered title challenges (until April time when it's mathematically impossible for them to win the title)

And they want this tool in charge because of his man management skills.. Which is actually decent.. He got more out of Modric, Bale, Van Der Vaart, Adebayor, Kaboul, Gallas, Crouch and Defoe than any other manager before him..

Why do people hate Harry? I will be glad when he takes over the England job.

I cant speak for others but i hate the hours of crap he spouts all the time, his second hand car salesman, and the thing i deteste about him the most (even after the court case on going) is the loyalty of the man. Horrible little weasel.

And to answer an earlier statement, he has spent well over 160 million at spurs in transfer fees according to the reliable wikpedia.

And one more thing......he/they will never win the league.

Archived