Entrance music

DCFC-2010

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, it's Chase and Status' - Blind Faith

ooooooh, sweet sensaaaaaatioooonnn.

Am I being deaf here? I've never head this before despite being in the ground 10 mins before every game. When do they play it?

Second half they come out to The Cult (Love Removal Machine?) don't they?

I like Chase and Status but there's a time and a place for it, and it just sounds absolutely crap at the football. I'm watching my team, I'm not pissed and on the pull.

It should just be Dambusters or something. All we are is just an average English club in an average English stadium when we should be so much more than that. What do we do on matchdays that makes us different to anybody else?

I like Chase and Status but there's a time and a place for it, and it just sounds absolutely crap at the football. I'm watching my team, I'm not pissed and on the pull.

It should just be Dambusters or something. All we are is just an average English club in an average English stadium when we should be so much more than that. What do we do on matchdays that makes us different to anybody else?

Nothing - never have done.

No original songs - there's a whole seperate thread on this, but it's embarrassing. It's alright starting one up, but how the hell have we gone through so many good times without even having an original song of our own? Every song people have mentioned is a rework of someone elses.

We should try no bloody music, and actually focus on generating a racket. How the hell are Stoke so loud and we can't manage it?

I noticed on Wednesday that they came out to Paperback Writer for the second half. Very weird choice.

It was She Sells Sanctuary by The Cult. Believe me, if it was Paperback Writer I'd have probably run on the pitch and done cartwheels in sheer joy

Archived