Billy Paynter

ramsbottom

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 27-year-old moved to Elland Road last summer from Swindon, but is now out-of-favour under Simon Grayson.

Now a host of clubs are ready to try and battle for his signature on loan with Coventry, Barnsley, Blackpool, Brighton, Doncaster and Derby amongst those all believed to be keen on landing Paynter.

http://www.football365.com/leeds-united/7249283/Paynter-set-for-Leeds-loan-exit

Meh, another striker famous for not scoring.

Sadly clubs don't loan out strikers famous for scoring in the middle of the season, if we do get one on loan he will either be

1) Young player out for first team experience

2) Player coming back from injury and struggling to find form

3) *****

Sadly clubs don't loan out strikers famous for scoring in the middle of the season, if we do get one on loan he will either be

3) *****

Excatly why I can't stand the loan system.

3) *****

I think you're missing a category, otherwise which of those does Jamie Ward fit in?

No go back and look, I said I'd fit him into 2 which is "2) Player coming back from injury and struggling to find form"

He was injured at the start of the season, got fit, played some games and got injured again, after that he couldn't find any form and regain his place back in the team. Micky Adams decided to get rid and he ended up here.

Where did I say he was *****?

No go back and look, I said I'd fit him into 2 which is "2) Player coming back from injury and struggling to find form"

He was injured at the start of the season, got fit, played some games and got injured again, after that he couldn't find any form and regain his place back in the team. Micky Adams decided to get rid and he ended up here.

Where did I say he was *****?

When you said 'he'd fit into 2', I interpreted that as 'he'd fit into 2 of them categories' and not 'he'd fit into category number 2'.

Naturally, I assumed that if you were fitting him into 2 different categories, it would be a tongue in cheek suggestion that the other category was '*****'.

When you said 'he'd fit into 2', I interpreted that as 'he'd fit into 2 of them categories' and not 'he'd fit into category number 2'.

Naturally, I assumed that if you were fitting him into 2 different categories, it would be a tongue in cheek suggestion that the other category was '*****'.

Also ward had fell out with the manager over a beep test. (micky adams?)

Archived