Shocking News....

davenportram

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watched MOTD2 but missed all the goals because i was trying to figure out where the divide between QPR fans and Fulham fans was at Craven Cottage. At first it seemed that QPR had the whole end, but when Fulham scored there was a lot of people off to one side of that stand that celebrated.

Did my head in. Missed all the goals looking for a divide. Surely not all Fulham fans in the away section??

I watched MOTD2 but missed all the goals because i was trying to figure out where the divide between QPR fans and Fulham fans was at Craven Cottage. At first it seemed that QPR had the whole end, but when Fulham scored there was a lot of people off to one side of that stand that celebrated.

Did my head in. Missed all the goals looking for a divide. Surely not all Fulham fans in the away section??

The away end at Fulham is neutral, and only when they play in Europe is it segregated. Think they're stuck in 1977 down that way.

The away end at Fulham is neutral, and only when they play in Europe is it segregated. Think they're stuck in 1977 down that way.

Neutral? That must cause trouble?

Have you ever seen how mardy YamYams react to a defeat?!?

Wish you'd of told me this on Sunday night. Completely ruined my evening trying to figure it out.

'Neutral' he says!! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

If you're a soft, lettuce-munching, shandy-drinking poof from Kensington and a local club play in the Premier League then, yes, you can be a neutral. It also makes you a tw@t.

That's why you always get teams like Man Utd, Tottenham etc having **** away supports there.

It's amazing that the London borough of Hammersmith & Fulham (a total area half the size of Derby) has three Premier League teams within it. Just shows what a lovely place it is for rich businessmen.

It's a shame the atmosphere's pretty crap at all three of the grounds though.

Archived