Tevez

Perky1106

So hard for me to resist swearing.

But doesn't this make you angry?

It makes me furious, how he is paid £200,000+p/w and has the audacity to not play.

In any normal job, this would be a sackable offence and breach of contract.

So why do twenty four carat ***** (rhymes with hunts) get away with this ****?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let him rot though? I'm all for that, but he earns £200k + a week and he clearly only went there for the money. Its not going to have the desired effect. Serves Man City right for signing 20+ players, and then promising them all they'll play every week. But back to the point, I'd let him rot if I were Mancini, not play him, EVER, but he'd have a bad effect on the reserves or the youth if he was made to train with them. Its a tricky situation.They named him on the bench instead of someone else and he refused to play One thing I'm going to say now is just fine him as much as they can. So 2 weeks wages and whatever the PFA decide to add to that.

I wouldn't sell him if I was them. Don't need the cash do they? Let him rot.

Sublime player too. What a waste.

Complete tool, Souness was bang on last night when he said that Tevez is exactly what the avewrage man in the street thinks is wrong with modern day football.

Mancini should put him on cone collecting and orange cutting duty....and get him cleaning the boots too..

A good player, definitely not "sublime" though....hard working is more like it.

He BLATANTLY refused to play. He shook his head and didn't get up.

Money's no issue to them. Just pay him up and get him out, quickly. If not he'll cause disharmony, which will effect the performances, and league position, the investors will lose patience and leave...it could have dramatic consequences.

Absolute idiot. Clough would have decked him, and I'd be very surprised if he even let him on the coach to the airport.

Tevez is a disgrace to the game,the message he sends out to kids is all wrong.I would pick him for the bench for their next home game and bring him on with 5 minutes left,just so he can hear what the crowd really think of him.Not that he would care I suppose.

Another thing that annoys me is that he has been in this country for over 5 years now and he cant speak the language.He is as ignorant as he is arrogant.

Quote from Tevez on BBC:

[size=3]"This is not the right time to get into specific details as to why this did not happen. But I wish to state that I never refused to play.[/size]

Uhhh! Excuse me? Why is he so afraid to discuss 'the specific details'? Presumably because they would prove his statement as an outright lie. He's not fit to scrub the boots of the reserves with his attitude - put him on gardening leave and let him rot.

Archived