Kilbane, Riggott and Pearson Updates

Day

I think most defenders would get done by the pace of N'Gesson or whatever his name was (number 22), a good job his finishing was poor. Could be some player in the future though.

Yes, he did look quite handy, he is one that could go either way- there are a lot of players that have promise but most of them only seem to have pace and never seem to hone other skills such as shooting etc. Still hoping Theo becomes more rounded!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why the hate for Stephen? He's saved me many a time on Champ Man, much more than some other big money buys!

Never asks for a new contract or moans either 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

most usefull player untill your 3 seasons in and hes a league 2 standard but ti be fair still gets a 7 outa ten regularly 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Phew - that's the only fooking thing he can do at the best of times. Without that he's as much use as Stephen Hawking in a wrestling match.....

I 'liked' your post, then my finger twitched and I "unliked" it by accident. So I had to re-"like" it.

Wanted you to know that just incase you thought I was flirting.

i think pearsons a good squad player and tbh he could probs do a better job at left back than roberts or kilbane

he really is not a good squad player at this level, he is one of the worst players i have seen put on a derby shirt in honesty, he is far worse than teale ever was.

he really is not a good squad player at this level, he is one of the worst players i have seen put on a derby shirt in honesty, he is far worse than teale ever was.

i duno pearson can have an effect on the game teale couldnt do anything and he had nothing to offer

teale when he came and for a little bit and for periods did have an effect, he had more games where he had an effect than pearson, pearson has had about 2 in his career.

I'm sure you're right.

Could have done with Kilbane on the bench today, Anderson I thought was poor but was out of position.

He [Anderson] was responsible for their goal, and was very exposed to their winger.

But this was because he was out of position, maybe last season (if we had the same squad and were yet to learn of the detrimental effect of not treating injuries properly) Clough would have risked an unfit Kilbane.

Could have done with Kilbane on the bench today, Anderson I thought was poor but was out of position.

Anderson was poor but a site better than Kilbane has been in any game, at least he got his distances right at times and got some tackles in. If Kilbane comes back in I predict the whole balance of the team will be affected and the team's form will dip off. Left-midfielder will have to play as a left back and the dreaded holding midfielder will have to be deployed.

What a joy it has been to see two midfielders playing as proper midfielders defending and attacking not playing as an advanced defender. How many years is it since we have seen that?

Archived