Idols.

EdinburghRam

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idols..

Justin Bieber is mine. :cool:

Funnily enough I don't have an idol, I respect many people, but none of them stands out as doing something so great that I look on with envy and think 'Man, if only I could do something like that'

I won't be bowing down to anyone anytime soon

yes idolize is the wrong word, i respect people for the work they carry out but idolize would be too far and cheers for the good call.

Idolise is not the wrong word, It's what I was asking. If you don't idolise anyone that's fine but it's not the wrong word.

""There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were and ask why not."

Idolise is not the wrong word, It's what I was asking. If you don't idolise anyone that's fine but it's not the wrong word.

""There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were and ask why not."

fair enough i just don't idolise anyone. I respect people but i don't idolise them, i also respect Mr pickering

Ok, But there's no one else you respect more than Dawkins and Hitchens? (beside your parents)

probably not massively no. Bill hicks was a very cool guy, my english teacher was epic was well, she was brilliant. But apart from that no one else. I hoped you enjoyed my pm to you as well.

probably not massively no. Bill hicks was a very cool guy, my english teacher was epic was well, she was brilliant. But apart from that no one else. I hoped you enjoyed my pm to you as well.

I really have no idea who this Hicks fellow is. I just expected we would have more inspiring names mentioned that the one I've seen. I read it, disagreed but I'll respect what you think. Let's let Andy Williams have the last word.

I really have no idea who this Hicks fellow is. I just expected we would have more inspiring names mentioned that the one I've seen. I read it, disagreed but I'll respect what you think. Let's let Andy Williams have the last word.

fair enough if you want to PM me with why you disagreed you can and no hard feelings, well i think Mr Hitchens is pretty inspiring when you hear him speak, and Hicks is a comedian from the late eighties early nineties i think, died because i think of drugs very good comedian though.

Archived