Sisu

Perky1106

Can someone tell me who these people are?

Because they are involved with Coventry and their fans want them out, and have even taken to organising a demonstration at their offices in London.

I remember they wanted to take over us in about 2004/05 ago if I'm right?

Who exactly are they and why do the Coventry fans want them gone? Are they crooks? It seems to me we dodged a bullet all those years ago.

Can't even find anything out on Google. Shady stuff.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone tell me who these people are?

Because they are involved with Coventry and their fans want them out, and have even taken to organising a demonstration at their offices in London.

I remember they wanted to take over us in about 2004/05 ago if I'm right?

Who exactly are they and why do the Coventry fans want them gone? Are they crooks? It seems to me we dodged a bullet all those years ago.

Can't even find anything out on Google. Shady stuff.

They were the last hope of the 3 amigos I think. Just found a link - http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/apr/14/newsstory.sport3?cat=football&type=article they were tabling a bid but Gadsby fought them off.

They were the last hope of the 3 amigos I think. Just found a link - http://m.guardian.co.uk/football/2006/apr/14/newsstory.sport3?cat=football&type=article they were tabling a bid but Gadsby fought them off.

:eek: what, literally? Chinned a couple of 'em?, threw a couple of roundhouse punches and shouted maniacally at them?

excellent! gaddo, gaddo, gaddo!

• 4 months later...

Phew, if we'd have not dodged that bullet we may have ended up with foreign owners who didn't want to invest money in decent established championship players.

Thank god for Andy Appleby and the Yank/Canadian mounted police consortium.

Archived