Mr Giles Barnes

Zebberdee

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He didn't do himself any favours giving it the "call me" celebrations at old Trafford when he scored.

Nor when he went to Fullham saying he wanted a contract because Derby was just a stepping stone.

Nor making it clear he wouldn't accept a new contract if we offered him one.

So he gave a gesture to the people giving him some stick, how very terrible.

Where is the quote that Derby was a stepping stone?

So he gave a gesture to the people giving him some stick, how very terrible.

Where is the quote that Derby was a stepping stone?

Nobody was giving him stick that night at Old Trafford, as far as I remember the 8,000-strong Derby crowd were chanting his name all night.

He didn't do himself any favours giving it the "call me" celebrations at old Trafford when he scored.

Nor when he went to Fullham saying he wanted a contract because Derby was just a stepping stone.

Exactly.

And besides that, nobody HAS to like him.

So if we don't. We don't.

And we don't.

What was the score Giles? lol

Nobody was giving him stick that night at Old Trafford, as far as I remember the 8,000-strong Derby crowd were chanting his name all night.

indeed i was there last night, and the support was terrific, i wouldn't want him back, is talented though has glass legs and his attitude stinks, you can see it even in his walk, that cocky attitude which i don't want around my club my opinion is let him rot.

I know a few fans who should read that last bit.

He is a self important prat who after taking in a serious wage and not playing for god knows how long and having the club send him to the states to get some top treatment wanted out at the first given opportunity.

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Shame as he can play a bit and was by far Donnies best player.

Archived