Ticket office numpties

Hucknall Ram

Last Saturday I went to the ticket office to get two free tickets for todays game, which I got though my Rams Card. I gave them my season ticket/customer number so the tickets was near my seat. They gave me two tickets and I went on my merry way

This morning I got two tickets in the post with a letter saying the tickets they gave me are already occupied by seeson tickets holders, the letterhead was dated on Tuesday the 16th, but the post mark was yesterday. I can't understand how they can sell me tickets that was already sold, then forget to send me tickets post me tickets till the last minute, Oh am more than welcome to ring the £1.50/min ticket office if I wasn't happy with the seats I was given as well, and they will post the new tickets to me! Idoits!

And they called me Mr Hunt, It's Mr Lee you t!ts, like it's is all over the tickets.........

.......rant over! :mad:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Last Saturday I went to the ticket office to get two free tickets for todays game, which I got though my Rams Card. I gave them my season ticket/customer number so the tickets was near my seat. They gave me two tickets and I went on my merry way

This morning I got two tickets in the post with a letter saying the tickets they gave me are already occupied by seeson tickets holders, the letterhead was dated on Tuesday the 16th, but the post mark was yesterday. I can't understand how they can sell me tickets that was already sold, then forget to send me tickets post me tickets till the last minute, Oh am more than welcome to ring the £1.50/min ticket office if I wasn't happy with the seats I was given as well, and they will post the new tickets to me! Idoits!

And they called me Mr Hunt, It's Mr Lee you t!ts, like it's is all over the tickets.........

.......rant over! :mad:

Bad times matey but sure it was just a mistake!!

To be really fair to them with all the ticket swaps I have done over the last season and this season they have never cocked up, however difficult. So I would just put it down to a mistake, you probably dont feel better but I have nothing but praise for their operation! :D

Along the lines of silliness. I put a bet on today and won (Derby 3-0) and went to collect my winnings at fulltime. The chap infront of me had had Derby 3-0 and Derby win Forest lose @4-1. He was gutted when he saw Boateng had equalised but had still won £15. He handed his sheet in and was given £20. The bookie was still going with the score from 89 minutes!! There was a flock when the bloke with the extra winnings told his mates! Comical.

Along the lines of silliness. I put a bet on today and won (Derby 3-0) and went to collect my winnings at fulltime. The chap infront of me had had Derby 3-0 and Derby win Forest lose @4-1. He was gutted when he saw Boateng had equalised but had still won £15. He handed his sheet in and was given £20. The bookie was still going with the score from 89 minutes!! There was a flock when the bloke with the extra winnings told his mates! Comical.

gutted i had the same 2 bets on but couldn't be bothered queing gonna get my winnings next match :rolleyes:

Archived