Hearts vs Tottenham

StaffsRam

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rangers need to be wary of Malmo threat"

"We don't want an upset" said some Rangers player.

Made me laugh that did.

And Hearts are just carrying the joke on.

Commons and Hooper. Ex Derby and Ssausagehorpe. Two of the most frightening players in the division. As good as they both are..... Champions League? Best players in the country? It ain't right.

Analogue signal has been cut off now hasn't it? has up here anyhow.

It went for 6 hours on the 17th but its come back for some reason. We've still got four of the five, but we've lost BBC 2.

Trying to sort the freeview out but one cable short. Hopefully have it sorted for tommorrow.

It went for 6 hours on the 17th but its come back for some reason. We've still got four of the five, but we've lost BBC 2.

Trying to sort the freeview out but one cable short. Hopefully have it sorted for tommorrow.

It's just BBC2 that got cut off yesterday. I thought the rest was getting cut off today.

Those already on Freeview need to do a re-scan for channels to get the new ones that have been turned on

Just checked http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/when_do_i_switch/central/waltham

Only got until 31st August to get freeview otherwise you will be without TV

It's just BBC2 that got cut off yesterday. I thought the rest was getting cut off today.

Those already on Freeview need to do a re-scan for channels to get the new ones that have been turned on

Just checked http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/when_do_i_switch/central/waltham

Only got until 31st August to get freeview otherwise you will be without TV

Ahh, I see. We're sorting freeview anyway, just found it a bit off that for a few hours we had no channels only for four of them to come back by morning!

What happened to Dave Ja Vu btw. Handy channel that was.

Anyway, i don't especially enjoy watching Hearts getting humped by Landan geezers. Much rather it be Celtic or Rangers. Especially Celtic.

Andros Townsend thinks he's Adam Johnson who think he's Maradona.

Archived