Giant Flag Blackpool Pier // Blackpool Stewards refusing fans.

therams69

sounds like a nightmare Nick....when I think of the state me and my mates were in back in the eighties it beggars belief...hope you get it sorted, a refund of your ticket and traveling expenses is the least you should expect;)

I am trying to claim back my ticket money, wont claim back travel expenses as had a good day with the lads etc, however, the ticket money I claim back will all be donated to charity.

thanks mate!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't worry mate I'll show you where the wetherspoons is in Southampton come the day....it could get messy but never fear....we'll take some mints:D

The old mint trick lol. Got hammered before a Norwich Derby game once and took a full pack of chewing gum to get me in, luckily worked even though I walk straight.

I have been in some horrible states walking into football grounds before, and never been refused entry. It irritates me how Blackpool seemingly do this regularly and nothing is ever said as well, clearly keeping it quiet from anyone who can give them a slap on the wrist.

Don't worry mate I'll show you where the wetherspoons is in Southampton come the day....it could get messy but never fear....we'll take some mints:D

Now you're on my turf lads........

Fear not, the stewards at St Mary's are reasonable as that breed go. But beware the legendary mountain bike mounted division of the Hampshire bobbbies if there's any ruckus (which there isn't - apart from Pompey).

Now you're on my turf lads........

Fear not, the stewards at St Mary's are reasonable as that breed go. But beware the legendary mountain bike mounted division of the Hampshire bobbbies if there's any ruckus (which there isn't - apart from Pompey).

Read there was some trouble down there today with Millwall in town.

Archived