Non-Derby County games thread

ANGERMAN1

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oxlade looks a class player.. Extremely quick, good with both feet and can play a decent pass.. His pass for VP was perfect.

Wenger has thrown the game away by replacing him with a less mobile Arshavin and the goal came directly from Valenica doing Arshavin out wide easily and continuing into the box.

Got to admit though, this match should be renamed.. Wengers worst ever Arsenal vs Average Man Utd team.

Arsenals unbeatables and Man Utd in 2007/08 would wipe the floor with both of these sides.

not as bad as RVP's. haven't seen Defoe's miss, apparently that was a corker of a miss?

It wasn't. The commentators went OTT.

Defoe did well to even reach the ball. Bale probably could of passed it earlier but he can do no wrong it seems.

The goal was totally avoidable in the end. Spurs could of had a throw but instead someone chose to aim a long ball at Defoe of all people. Came straight back and penalty. Was it that Assou-Ekotto?? He's thick.

It wasn't. The commentators went OTT.

Defoe did well to even reach the ball. Bale probably could of passed it earlier but he can do no wrong it seems.

My sentiments exactly. If it was Walcott (I can't believe I'm defending him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wacko' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':wacko:' /> ) who crossed for Defoe they would all be talking about his inability to deliver a final ball !

Archived