Watford v Derby County

Day

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bryson and Maguire will take a while to adjust to the tempo of the championship. Doubt Bryson can be back to full fitness yet as he has missed all the pre season, so will be on catch up for fitness anyway. For now Maguire will be keeping Cwyka off the bench.

Cywka might have suffered from that bad game against Villa, losing the ball in your own half won't have shown him in a good light to Clough upon earning a start.

That reduction of subs has done him too, had we still had 7 subs he'd always be in the match day squad. As it is? Not sure he'll manage that many games.

Still don't understand how a player as unique to this squad as him doesn't demand a bigger role.

He played well v Shrews.

Dunno, i understand the frustrations with him though. Just imo he's worth it. B Davies and Croft might be more routine and "safer". I just like Cywka's threat.

Croft and B Davies are much better at times like now though. Tense!!

Derby fans do indeed sound well into this game.

COME ON DERBY!

They've sounded alright all game tbf.

Not enough of them though. I need to sort my missus out. Apparently we need money to prepare for our first baby in January.

Sounds like ****** to me

For now, we need the scrappers, to try and scrape some points together, if we ever get some proper cover in midfield and look more solid, then maybe there will be more space for Cwyka. He has only ever played above reserve level in his 20 odd games for us last season. He will just have to keep working hard in the Ressers and take his chance if he gets one.

Archived