Cher Lloyd number one

Hucknall Ram

I'd probably spend a good proportion of my wages to get that to number 1. I remember at christmas a band called 'K*nt and the gang' tried to get the song 'Use my @rsehole as a c**t' to number 1 and it peaked at number 62 or something.

I've bought it off iTunes.

I just love it because it takes the piss of how poor lyrics are nowadays.

"Check my phone, check my phone, check my phone, check my phone, I got an SMS telling me to slap my elbow ... so I slap my elbow."

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've bought it off iTunes.

I just love it because it takes the piss of how poor lyrics are nowadays.

"Check my phone, check my phone, check my phone, check my phone, I got an SMS telling me to slap my elbow ... so I slap my elbow."

Daniel's the best rapper though. 'My name is Daniel I don't need a manual'

And 'My car is a manual my name is Daniel'

Definitely my fave comedy at the moment. Is the bloke that does it actually Australian 'cause a few people have told me he's English?! :confused:

Daniel's the best rapper though. 'My name is Daniel I don't need a manual'

And 'My car is a manual my name is Daniel'

Definitely my fave comedy at the moment. Is the bloke that does it actually Australian 'cause a few people have told me he's English?! :confused:

Haha. I love the bit when his Mum's on the phone to the doctor about his brother being deaf and he laughs because she said "cochlear".

He is Australian.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Lilley_%28comedian%29

I do buttons up to the top, cool as a cucumber.

As for Cher Lloyd, not fussed.

Pretty bad song, but she's doing what she loves and will be making a decent living from it.

Fair play to her, she gets far too much stick.

I've not got a problem with people going out and doing something the've dreamed of,its just when 'teens' go on about her being so 'talented, and just amazing' i just want to slap them with a wet fish and tell um to shut the f**k up ....manufactered pop ...pants , big yellow pants with pink spots on ....and also the fact its rammed down your throat 24/7 on such sit stations like Capital/ GEM/ and all those slit wrist stations that only ever have 2 CD's.

Internet radio is a blessed relief.

Breaking news: Rioters are now targeting HMV with looters getting away with hundreds of CDs movies and games, however the Cher Lloyd CDs remain untouched.

Funny that, I though the urban community was rising up in protest of Cher Lloyd wrecking urban music.

Not heard any decent new music released for years now. Maybe it's me just getting old because.......

Jeans with elasticated waist and cuffs

Polo shirts with all the buttons done up

No socks with pumps

Stupid haircuts

Listening to Dubstep

Makes you look a **** tbf tbh imo imho

Absolutely true Daveo but you forgot one last thing which really gets on my wick - guys who wear those low slung trousers and the crotch hangs down near their knees. And to complete the look, they wear hideous scruffy clarts underneath!! Who are these people?!?!?!?

Pull yer fookin kecks up because trust me guys, it aint a good look!

Absolutely true Daveo but you forgot one last thing which really gets on my wick - guys who wear those low slung trousers and the crotch hangs down near their knees. And to complete the look, they wear hideous scruffy clarts underneath!! Who are these people?!?!?!?

Pull yer fookin kecks up because trust me guys, it aint a good look!

Ahem, errr no comment...

Archived