Cher Lloyd number one

Hucknall Ram

With all the manufactured bands/artist filling the charts with crap, today it sunk to a new low, with Cher "chav" Lloyd getting to number one in the uk music charts with that pile of **** swagger jagger. It proves how many people must of been of there t!ts to buys this sh!te. The death of music

Rant over

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The song is a shameful copy of Little Donkey with a mediocre, mid-range electro instrumental.

She is a horrid young woman who I doubt produced any of it herself and chose to sing some meaningless cack over it about "get on the floor" and "swagger jagger".

Example was right about her.

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/866633-cher-lloyd-fans-blast-example-over-swagger-jagger-twitter-joke

Not heard any decent new music released for years now. Maybe it's me just getting old because.......

Jeans with elasticated waist and cuffs

Polo shirts with all the buttons done up

No socks with pumps

Stupid haircuts

Listening to Dubstep

Makes you look a **** tbf tbh imo imho

Not heard any decent new music released for years now. Maybe it's me just getting old because.......

Jeans with elasticated waist and cuffs

Polo shirts with all the buttons done up

No socks with pumps

Stupid haircuts

Listening to Dubstep

Makes you look a **** tbf tbh imo imho

I look like a bit of a **** then.

'Dear Cher Lloyd fans, yes Cher Lloyd has 200,000 more followers than me but 300,000 of them are her cousins.'

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/music/866633-cher-lloyd-fans-blast-example-over-swagger-jagger-twitter-joke#ixzz1UNGQBfLN

As te they'd say in angry boys: "Hey Cher lloyd you're an awesome singer... No you're not you're a fag."

There should be a campaign to get Smack My Elbow my S.Mouse to number one.

This is why I like ignoring modern music and listening to Louis Armstrong, Sinatra etc.

There are a few good songs these days, but for every two/three a month that are decent, you get about 30 that are just autotuned dross.

There should be a campaign to get Smack My Elbow my S.Mouse to number one.

I'd probably spend a good proportion of my wages to get that to number 1. I remember at christmas a band called 'K*nt and the gang' tried to get the song 'Use my @rsehole as a c**t' to number 1 and it peaked at number 62 or something.

Archived