Let's show our support for Bombardier

davenportram

Right, the club is showing support fir the local industry, I think it would be a good idea if us fans did too.

A simple idea, let's break tradition and not wear our shiny new replica home shirts on Saturday. Let's all wear an old one with BOMBARDIER sponsorship.

Simple idea I know but it could get the name more exposure on the TV

With the club openly supporting it I would hope it would get mentioned on TV, with Brum bring a relegated team we could get a bit mire time on The Football League show too.

Could those who post on other forums post the idea and see if we can get others to join in.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Right, the club is showing support fir the local industry, I think it would be a good idea if us fans did too.

A simple idea, let's break tradition and not wear our shiny new replica home shirts on Saturday. Let's all wear an old one with BOMBARDIER sponsorship.

With the club openly supporting it I would hope it would get mentioned on TV, with Brum bring a relegated team we could get a bit mire time on The Football League show too.

Could those who post on other forums post the idea and see if we can get others to join in.

Great idea, let's all do it. Maybe email or ring Radio Derby to generate more publicity.

Two words.

Tory government.

They awarded the contract to Siemens and it was Cameron who should have looked into matters and awarded the contract to the local people, his people.

Whoever thought that we were poorly off under a labour government was sorely wrong and sadly, many thousands of staff who are employed through Bombardier may eventually pay the price.

Two words.

Tory government.

They awarded the contract to Siemens and it was Cameron who should have looked into matters and awarded the contract to the local people, his people.

Whoever thought that we were poorly off under a labour government was sorely wrong and sadly, many thousands of staff who are employed through Bombardier may eventually pay the price.

The one thing we are not my friend is 'his people'

he is an etonian educated aristracriatic guttersnipe - he actually looks smug when he announces more cuts that hurt only the common man.

I'm obviously not going and my old Derby shirts are stored away. I'm more than happy to write Bombardier on my chest in lipstick and email it the club to show my support.

The DIY approach is risky and potentially embarrassing.

Why take that risk when you could help this fine young woman pay off her university fees?

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSf8vsiwQ23ccJU8e4oXvrOAGNmCjYWlA6SwNmnnmz3DGMIiUrH

Good idea Dav. We should keep this thread clear of politics, we've discussed it enough in other threads. I don't buy the shirts but I think it would be a great statement to make.

The letters have disappeared off my bombardier shirt:(

Is it an omen, a portent of disaster for the workers, a sign of the cut-throat capitalism that casts aside whole communities......?

Or is my missus clueless when it comes to washing footie shirts:mad:

Is it an omen, a portent of disaster for the workers, a sign of the cut-throat capitalism that casts aside whole communities......?

She may be clueless but still better at using it than you- she can find the start button :D

Can I suggest a marker pen and colour in the letters?

Maybe analogically:

The temperature of the washing machine is the harsh uncontrollable physical condition of capitalism.

The little vinyl letters on the shirt are the struggling British rail manufacturer, its sub contracters and its employers up to their necks in bigger mortgage payments, struggles to acquire credit and higher costs of filling their cars with petrol.

The 2 in 1 Washing powder you used is Hammond and Deviliers completely ******* the above.

Archived