Three to go down

smiffy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I read this as if you'd only just come to the realisation of the relegation system :D

And it's very easy:

Peterborough, Coventry and Crystal Palace.

Outside bets are Watford and Barnsley.

Yeah and I bet you picked Blackpool season before last:)

Yeah and I bet you picked Blackpool season before last:)

Lol no, their squad was good enough to stay up. Wouldn't have picked them for promotion, but never for relegation, they had finished the season too strongly.

I pick who I see to have the weakest team, in player terms and tactically, isn't that easy?

They've not improved, they've lost their main threat, and they've got no money. Not only that, but they've lost Carsley, who was a big help to them.

Ben Turner will be gone by January, they're dead certs in my eyes. Then look at their board troubles and I just don't think they'll stay up.

Lol no, their squad was good enough to stay up. Wouldn't have picked them for promotion, but never for relegation, they had finished the season too strongly.

I pick who I see to have the weakest team, in player terms and tactically, isn't that easy?

Coventry finished six points ahead of us last season, and Palace had a far superior home record, mmm

Coventry finished six points ahead of us last season, and Palace had a far superior home record, mmm

I expect us to be much imrpoved now that we actually have some form of striker for this season, and better options in midfield.

Coventry have lost their main players and Palace have bought underwhelming players, though they may stay up at the expense of a Barnsley/Watford etc.

I agree on Coventry, unless the manager works a miracle they are in trouble. Doncaster get mentioned every season as well but i think they'll be all right, this league is extremely tough to predict and you can only go on known quantities.

With O'Driscoll as manager and Billy Sharpe up front Donny will have enough to stay up, got unlucky last year with so many injuries on a tiny squad.

I agree with Coventry, they look in the **** and wouldnt be surprised to see them go down. Will be a great achievement if P'boro survive, havent spent much money this summer or bought in anyone of note.

I think we should be alright, cos when we start to struggle i think the board will finally sack Clough and hopefully the change of manager will save us.

I think serious relegation contenders are Barnsley, Coventry, Palace, Doncaster, Millwall, Peterborough and Watford.

There is teams like Brighton, Bristol, Hull, Leeds, Us, Middlesborough, Forest or Southampton who I think for one reason or another could struggle.

I think serious relegation contenders are Barnsley, Coventry, Palace, Doncaster, Millwall, Peterborough and Watford.

There is teams like Brighton, Bristol, Hull, Leeds, Us, Middlesborough, Forest or Southampton who I think for one reason or another could struggle.

forest, leeds, middlesborough and hull won't struggle. Brighton, bristol and southampton could struggle but generally nowadays promoted teams do quite well in this league.

Archived