Three to go down

smiffy

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
forest, leeds, middlesborough and hull won't struggle. Brighton, bristol and southampton could struggle but generally nowadays promoted teams do quite well in this league.

I say Forest because obviously they're in no position to invest and after the comments today they're actually looking to get their player budget down further like we had too.. they're not looking for a left back because a midfielder can play there, I wouldn't be so confident I know they will more than likely stay up, no chance on promotion though.

Leeds, another team that I believe will fall down the list, they have lost key players and yet to replace them, they still have a solid foundation to go on though but grayson comments again, sound like they're reluctant to gamble.

and Middlesborough seem to be pinning their hopes on last years failures and young players coming through, I don't see how they can be called serious contenders personally.

Brighton and Southampton have invested well, and on a big budget but depends on how well their players take to this league, some do it better than others, some players people expect to make the jump, don't.. it's a funny ol game.

In our current state, we would rank as one of the relegation candidates.

We have no goalscorer, our defensive options are threadbare thanks to all the injuries we seem to create. We have failed to fill the key position to make the 4132 system worthwhile at all. Still there is a month to go and then the option of loans to fill the gaping holes in theb Rams Jigsaw puzzle. Glick has failed to deliver on his promises of a competative side for this season.

We will not live with the pacesetters as we are mishaped and will go into the new season seriously off the pace and weakened by injuries throughout the squad.

Think we will scrape out of the mess we were in eventually, but not convinced.

Coventry have to be looked at as relegation prospects.

Peterborough will probably struggle again.

Think there will be about 8 clubs also struggling to escape the bottom 3 as well, maybe including Barsnley, despite thier great Pre season form

and Doncaster and Palace.

Archived