Weights

dcfcdavecov

Fear not ladies, i'm not looking to see how many times the needle does a revolutiuon when you step on the scales.

It's a bit of a long shot, but due to work/travelling i'm doing alot of my gym stuff at home now. I have 15kgs of weights that go on my dumbell and another with 20kg on.

Problem is, for bicep curling or some tricep exercises, 15kg is too low and 20 kg is just too much. I have various weights, but can't fit them on my bar to make more than 15kg, the bars too short, i need heavier weights. The 20kg is made up of 2 x 10kgs, so can't make that lighter.

Has anyone got two 7.5kgs weights they would be willing to sell....i'd pick them up if you're around the Derby/Nottingham area. They're about 33 squid on the net.....just too much for weights i'll only need for a month or so.

I hold not much hope, but there you go.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fear not ladies, i'm not looking to see how many times the needle does a revolutiuon when you step on the scales.

It's a bit of a long shot, but due to work/travelling i'm doing alot of my gym stuff at home now. I have 15kgs of weights that go on my dumbell and another with 20kg on.

Problem is, for bicep curling or some tricep exercises, 15kg is too low and 20 kg is just too much. I have various weights, but can't fit them on my bar to make more than 15kg, the bars too short, i need heavier weights. The 20kg is made up of 2 x 10kgs, so can't make that lighter.

Has anyone got two 7.5kgs weights they would be willing to sell....i'd pick them up if you're around the Derby/Nottingham area. They're about 33 squid on the net.....just too much for weights i'll only need for a month or so.

I hold not much hope, but there you go.

Just man up and do the 20kg, pussy!:D

in all seriousness I have a similar problems, when bencing 200kg is too low and 300kg is too high, so I was... (i'll stop now) :D

Just man up and do the 20kg, pussy!:D

in all seriousness I have a similar problems, when bencing 200kg is too low and 300kg is too high, so I was... (i'll stop now) :D

lol!:D

I tried manning up last night, but my Mrs. laughs when i go red in the face and start grunting......hold on.....:D

I have a couple of spare 4.5kgs if they are of any use? Got a couple of others hanging around. They are the concrete filled type. Don't use ones like that any more because they are so bulky and awkward.

what as in harder to lift than metal 4.5kg on's?

No as in the metal weights are smaller and you can fit more on the dumbbell. The big concrete ones are also more awkward to move around your body.

You'll have to excuse Boycie, he's just a tw@t.;)

I have a couple of spare 4.5kgs if they are of any use? Got a couple of others hanging around. They are the concrete filled type. Don't use ones like that any more because they are so bulky and awkward.

Yeah that's the problem. I've got 4.5 but they're filled with concrete and take up most of the dumbbell, then i've got a shitty set of 20kg weights mad up of small amounts and can't fit the feckers on!

Did'nt realise they cost so much to buy.:(

Archived