Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame it wasn't a car battery

Brillaint line from Ward..."thanks for the Macdonalds" ha ha...it's the only language the plebs understand...cheap crap food...

and.....we still beat you, even with our best player off.....I watched the game again last night, it was so easy. I don't htink we even had to go into second gear.

Shame it wasn't a car battery

Dawny behave ( joke or not )

Anyone should be able to go to a football match in safety.

I would hate to think a Derby fan would not bring their child to the City Ground in case they got hurt. The City Ground to me is a place for good football & for people who love the game. Not for some idiots to throw objects at innocent football fans with children.

I watched the TV when West Ham played Millwall a few years ago. The sight of a forty something bloke

overweight with tatoos & beers belly trying to prove how hard he was by walking across the pitch to goad the opposition fans. He looked excatlly what he was ( IQ below 25 )

The game is changing, maybe not for the better.

My only request is treat people the way you would like them to treat you.

Dawny behave ( joke or not )

Anyone should be able to go to a football match in safety.

I would hate to think a Derby fan would not bring their child to the City Ground in case they got hurt. The City Ground to me is a place for good football & for people who love the game. Not for some idiots to throw objects at innocent football fans with children.

I watched the TV when West Ham played Millwall a few years ago. The sight of a forty something bloke

overweight with tatoos & beers belly trying to prove how hard he was by walking across the pitch to goad the opposition fans. He looked excatlly what he was ( IQ below 25 )

The game is changing, maybe not for the better.

My only request is treat people the way you would like them to treat you.

On a serious note, I agree with "The game is changing, maybe not for the better", It's just my wife's Grandad truly believes that there is no trouble with fans between Derby and Forest, back in his day there wasn't, but it's moved on since then

With his little finger to. Most impressive would be to throw it with the nob on his head

Are you still here? I thought you had you GCSE English resit today?

So who thinks Derby will finish above Forest? And is willing to put something on the line?

Anyone?

Thought not.

You must be disappointed every home game then 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Sometimes ( When we played Derby was one )

I just love to see Forest try to pass the ball & play good football. Brian Clough showed the direction & i hope his influence guides us going forward.

I bet when Derby do the double over Forest and finish above them this season Dawny and Stan will go into hiding voiding any avatar bets....wait a minute Stan already is, that defeat must have hit the lad hard

Are you still here? I thought you had you GCSE English resit today?

So who thinks Derby will finish above Forest? And is willing to put something on the line?

Anyone?

Thought not.

Well you aren't willing to bet with some people.

Can I just say I will not take my son to the city ground for two reasons

1) the hostile atmosphere and threat of things being thrown by Forest Supporters

2) the reaction if our fans when we score - just as likely to get hurt in the madness having seen folks getting jostled over seats because we all stand in a seated area

I bet when Derby do the double over Forest and finish above them this season Dawny and Stan will go into hiding voiding any avatar bets....wait a minute Stan already is, that defeat must have hit the lad hard

Pretty sure we were here last year when you won twice?

Archived