Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From what I remember about Ayala, Sammon will backpocket him.

Ayala doesn't like to be bullied and that is exactly what Sammon will do.

Cox likes to come deep for the ball and i'm worried about who will pick him up and take him out the game, none of our midfield are disciplined to pick him up and don't really want Keogh chasing out of defence everytime cox flinches.

Hahahahaha lol lol lol, it's forest 5-2 win against us but everybody needs to watch this it's got to be cringeworthy for you gimps, musics playing subtitle comes up with the date, next one says something along the lines of one of the greatest days in there history lol, edit all derbys goals out, then at the end more sub titles let's recreate the magic sept 2011 think somebody need to upload a video of what happened in that game gump feckers, just reminds me why we feckin hate the dumb fecks, hope this red dogs thourghly ashamed of himself posting that tosh, greatest moment in history can't even sell there ground out for this one sneaky feeling they know what's coming

Hahahahaha lol lol lol, it's forest 5-2 win against us but everybody needs to watch this it's got to be cringeworthy for you gimps, musics playing subtitle comes up with the date, next one says something along the lines of one of the greatest days in there history lol, edit all derbys goals out, then at the end more sub titles let's recreate the magic sept 2011 think somebody need to upload a video of what happened in that game gump feckers, just reminds me why we feckin hate the dumb fecks, hope this red dogs thourghly ashamed of himself posting that tosh, greatest moment in history can't even sell there ground out for this one sneaky feeling they know what's coming

As cringeworthy as when you released a DVD of beating someone like Millwall the other season when you couldnt buy a win lmao!

Archived