Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Maybe Burnley at home is easy to you with your tredicillion pound budget. We're just a tad more realistic...;still, be a very up and down season I reckon. Any team can beat any team on the day.

Well it certainly beats going down with a fiver in the bank 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

I can only predict a loss with our run coming to an end.

Although I said that last year ..

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you not get a kick up the a$$ from the brum game?

You have started the season similar to how we did last year, unbeaten with some very fortunate results, some deserved.

There is not much between 18 teams in this league in terms of quality ourselves included, it is who is luckiest with injuries/suspensions and who has the run of luck with fixtures against teams out of form or a team that has bad game for who gets promoted/play offs

I would second that and go as far as 20 teams

I also loved Billy at Forest

SC not really

SM was not there long enough

Billy or SOD with the resourses Forest have would be a hard call.

SOD for the football

Billy proved he is the choice for promotion chasing.

I would stick with the SOD as he is doing a great job

A great job? He has the best strikers, midfielders, defenders and GK in the league yet he's only won 2 from 6 (33.3%) win record.. Poor start from the champions elect

2 wins from 6, it's nearly time for their Doughty style protests again.

Even relegation certs little old Derby have scored more goals.

They keep telling themselves that at least they are still unbeaten but they are already starting to feel that fickle feeling 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

A great job? He has the best strikers, midfielders, defenders and GK in the league yet he's only won 2 from 6 (33.3%) win record.. Poor start from the champions elect

Derby had a 100% record & 12 points from 4 games last season

Yet only 8 from 6 this season

Poor start from last seasons pace setters

What has changed ?

2 wins from 6, it's nearly time for their Doughty style protests again.

Even relegation certs little old Derby have scored more goals.

They keep telling themselves that at least they are still unbeaten but they are already starting to feel that fickle feeling 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

The league table tells us were have not been beaten, what do you see ?

I think Burnley are a much better side than Leeds, being at home in this division is a great advantage though!

I don't like the look of Leeds side at all, think its quite poor apart from 1 or 2 names so would be surprised if Leeds got anything, seen Forest looking quite shakey last couple of games but still holding on to get points on the board - never under estimate a team capable of that.

It would be bizarre to see us above Forest in the league after the percieved start of both sides. - the game against Forest could be a springboard for either side by the looks of it!

for a derby fan you talk some sense,pity i cant say it about the rest of them on here.

Derby had a 100% record & 12 points from 4 games last season

Yet only 8 from 6 this season

Poor start from last seasons pace setters

What has changed ?

Derby never claimed to have a worldclass team nor did they start talking about promotion after games.. You guys did both before the season even kicked off..

I spoke to Iker Casillas the other day, he told me he's not worried about your deadly partnership as they'll both be playing for Real Madrid by the time you guys inevitably meet in the CL in 2 years time..

Derby never claimed to have a worldclass team nor did they start talking about promotion after games.. You guys did both before the season even kicked off..

I spoke to Iker Casillas the other day, he told me he's not worried about your deadly partnership as they'll both be playing for Real Madrid by the time you guys inevitably meet in the CL in 2 years time..

only people i know who said forest will be promoted and have a world class team are derby fans.

You're the only one who's said it Hahahaha

only people i know who said forest will be promoted and have a world class team are derby fans.

Read more of the thread. Especially some quotes staffsram used.

"this is the greatest I've seen Forest play. Ever."

That's not even far back. And there's bigger claims.

7-3.

Any win would be good against those *****. First time to bellend road for me too

I was there in the 70's when we won the league........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> ..................................................................................................

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived