Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seems we are close to signing Wesley Vorhoek

All together now - [sIZE=5]WHO??[/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]Checked Wikki - he is a striker who plays as a winger on both sides of the pitc :confused::confused: and has scored 25 goals in 158 appearances in 7 years - he'll be great[/sIZE]

All together now - [sIZE=5]WHO??[/sIZE]

[sIZE=2]Checked Wikki - he is a striker who plays as a winger on both sides of the pitc :confused::confused: and has scored 25 goals in 158 appearances in 7 years - he'll be great[/sIZE]

No he is a winger but can play striker if needed. Don't know alot but can simply echo the comments that I have heard he is excellent.

ROY Hodgson has revealed Ishmael Miller could make a permanent move to Championship outfit Nottingham Forest.

The 24-year-old striker, who has been at The Hawthorns for four years, is booked in for a medical at the City Ground tomorrow.

"Ishmael looks like he'll go to Nottingham Forest," said the Baggies boss.

"He's got a medical there tomorrow and he's going to meet up with Steve McClaren.

"We think Ishmael is a very useful player but a player who has spent a lot of the last two or three years as a bit part player as a substitute.

"I think he is at the age where he needs to be a No.1 player, one of the first names on the team-sheet - not a guy who hangs around and gets 20 minutes every now and again.

"We'll wish him well if he leaves, which would be on a permanent basis.

"In some ways, we'll miss him, of course.

"But it would be selfish of us to nail his feet to the ground here when I can't offer him one of two places in the starting line-up on a regular basis."

http://www.wba.co.uk/page/News/0,,10366~2413009,00.html

I wouldn't laugh if both turned them down as that would be nasty. Thing is they have only agreed a fee for Verhoek, that's the easy bit which they did with Routledge as well.

Also plenty of time for other clubs to match Forest's bid, which again happened with Routledge and Swansea.

I wouldn't laugh if both turned them down as that would be nasty. Thing is they have only agreed a fee for Verhoek, that's the easy bit which they did with Routledge as well.

Also plenty of time for other clubs to match Forest's bid, which again happened with Routledge and Swansea.

That said routledge wasn't spotted having his photograph at the ground.. Or announce to his old clubs fans that he was leaving for Nottm Forest!!

That said routledge wasn't spotted having his photograph at the ground.. Or announce to his old clubs fans that he was leaving for Nottm Forest!!

Good point and it goes to prove that not all footballers are thickos. Got to give Routledge credit for having the sense not stepping foot in that dump you call the Shitty Ground ;)

Archived