Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

From what i've heard of McGugan if you ask him how he could improve his game he'd be more likely to say "I couldn't. I'm perfect". :D

People say he's not exactly..... down to earth. :eek:

But then i heard Shaun Barker was an arrogant t055er when he was out a short while back.

Some people have a set mind the footballers are arrogant. It's not always true though.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From what i've heard of McGugan if you ask him how he could improve his game he'd be more likely to say "I couldn't. I'm perfect". :D

People say he's not exactly..... down to earth. :eek:

But then i heard Shaun Barker was an arrogant t055er when he was out a short while back.

Some people have a set mind the footballers are arrogant. It's not always true though.

Shaun Barker is far from arrogant, I have seen him out and spoke to him on a few occasions he is a perfect captain, talks sense, so down to earth and has a habit of everything that comes out his mouth making complete sense.

top guy, glad he is a Derby player!

Shaun Barker is far from arrogant, I have seen him out and spoke to him on a few occasions he is a perfect captain, talks sense, so down to earth and has a habit of everything that comes out his mouth making complete sense.

top guy, glad he is a Derby player!

Which is exactly how i imagined him.

Yet the other day i was speaking to someone who saw him out drinking and said he's miles up his own ar5e.

That's what i was saying about sometimes people want certain people to be arrogant. From what i've hear McGugan is arrogant, but maybe that's what people want him to be?

Bris will know.

I always thought Tudgay was arrogant. But he's a nice lad.

Anyway, i took us off topic.

Reid is fat, Greening is old and Boateng is lol.

And we're back.

Which is exactly how i imagined him.

Yet the other day i was speaking to someone who saw him out drinking and said he's miles up his own ar5e.

That's what i was saying about sometimes people want certain people to be arrogant. From what i've hear McGugan is arrogant, but maybe that's what people want him to be?

Bris will know.

I always thought Tudgay was arrogant. But he's a nice lad.

Anyway, i took us off topic.

Reid is fat, Greening is old and Boateng is lol.

And we're back.

Fantastic, and so correct.

They're also after the signing of Gardner and Beattie.. I don't want to say 'I told you so' but these are the exact type of signings I expect from someone with such little championship managerial experience, players with a history, in their late years as a footballer on bigger wages. I think it's a good job Savage is working in the media otherwise he might of been wearing red next season, :rolleyes::D

also.. classic forest fans on the news/rumour Camp is in talks with the board over a move..

Bye then. No one player is bigger than the club if you want out off you go. Form in back half of the season wasn't great and 1.5 million would be a huge profit

:D

Theres always some fans who turn on a player when they read something which has probably no truth in it whatsoever. If camp goes, it is a huge loss for forest, easily one of the best keepers in the league and we cant replace him at this late stage.

On the other hand, anything over 2 million is great profit on a player that cost around 150k but if doughty and co really want promotion then you cant afford to lose someone as good as camp so i would be very suprised if this happened. Im pretty confident that its just paper talk about camp wanting to leave; i reckon theres been a bid from swansea but the part about camp demanding talks with forest and wanting to move is rubbish.

Your under contract, your a key part of our team, now get on with it lol

Brit Vegas I'd like to thank you for your genuine response and apologise for the WUM bit, its just I don't trust your lot!:D

But where are we comparing McGugan's technical ability with South American? Spanish stars? Well I'm looney but hey, he ain't that good.....................YET:D

But he certainly is more than an athlete with a shot, that I am certain.

Of course if we want him to be world beater, a very long way to go.

But at a young age, he has impacted on his team at league One level, where no way would he muscle them lot down there. And now he has impacted on the Championship.

I expect really good thinks for Googy, he has an arrogance about him, good lots of stars do, but its a self belief arrogance rather than a Savage toss pot arrogance.

He is learning, BD got him tracking back, and I am sure he was Right Back v Burnley at Home, he needs agreed to know when to release the perfect pass, the timing of the pass, and at times, to lay it off after he's beaten half the team, a little earlier, but I have no doubt he will.

As far as skills, he tricked his way on both the right and left touch lines v Norwich away, in a very tight restricted area near their box, he can do for me I AM SURE!:D

Brit Vegas I'd like to thank you for your genuine response and apologise for the WUM bit, its just I don't trust your lot!:D

But where are we comparing McGugan's technical ability with South American? Spanish stars? Well I'm looney but hey, he ain't that good.....................YET:D

But he certainly is more than an athlete with a shot, that I am certain.

Of course if we want him to be world beater, a very long way to go.

But at a young age, he has impacted on his team at league One level, where no way would he muscle them lot down there. And now he has impacted on the Championship.

I expect really good thinks for Googy, he has an arrogance about him, good lots of stars do, but its a self belief arrogance rather than a Savage toss pot arrogance.

He is learning, BD got him tracking back, and I am sure he was Right Back v Burnley at Home, he needs agreed to know when to release the perfect pass, the timing of the pass, and at times, to lay it off after he's beaten half the team, a little earlier, but I have no doubt he will.

As far as skills, he tricked his way on both the right and left touch lines v Norwich away, in a very tight restricted area near their box, he can do for me I AM SURE!:D

Might make the bench for Everton's league cup matches then.....:D

We were out classed, don't like it, I now know how you feel;)

But hey Champions League Opponents defeat or gone at Burton or motley at Crewe, win a game your phoney fans will be Crawley out of the woodwork?:D

I wouldnt say we were outclassed elv; first half was very even and we more than matched them but the second half, they ran the show and the goals were down to a poor mistake from moloney for one but the lad is still young and learning.

I cant believe how good boateng is; he is definately a man out to prove something. Coincidentally the turning point in the game was actually boateng going off (Never thought i would say that, lol)

I wouldnt say we were outclassed elv; first half was very even and we more than matched them but the second half, they ran the show and the goals were down to a poor mistake from moloney for one but the lad is still young and learning.

I cant believe how good boateng is; he is definately a man out to prove something. Coincidentally the turning point in the game was actually boateng going off (Never thought i would say that, lol)

Let's see if he's good when playing Championship football at a fast pace.

I don't think he'll get into games. Just my opinion like.

Let's see if he's good when playing Championship football at a fast pace.

I don't think he'll get into games. Just my opinion like.

Well from what i have seen, he was definately worth a one year contract. Ive seen enough to tell me he can definately do a job next season.

Well from what i have seen, he was definately worth a one year contract. Ive seen enough to tell me he can definately do a job next season.

Boateng ran the show, is ridiculously good and the game hinged on his substitution, but he was only worth a one-year deal?

Boateng ran the show, is ridiculously good and the game hinged on his substitution, but he was only worth a one-year deal?

Yeah because he is like 35 years old; i suspect that if he does the business this year, he may well get another one year deal.

So this is Red Elvis's other id? eh? eh?

Archived