Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's a big lad who is comfortable on the ball, looks ok from what I've seen so far.

Just wondered why people don't rate him ?

Well I don't like him because he comes across as a c**t - however, according to Reading, Sunderland, Charlton, Sheff Utd, Wolves and Pompey fans, he's also vvank.

I think if you lot read my previous comments you'll see that we think he COULD be a good player. Not given much of a chance at Forest.

Definate bellend though. Will fit in well here.

Halfords attitude stinks. Although he hasn't shown it with us yet.

Red_Dawn is really scraping the barrel now. He's heard about universities though, maybe he went to Derby and failed?

Lol I wouldn't waste my money at that dump. You don't even need GCSEs to get into? We all know it's a couple of petrol stations that got together and formed a Uni

I don't think anyone can argue or grumble with Freeman coming here, from a forest perspective they aren't losing anything, a lot of fans are saying it could of been his year at Forest and decided to **** it up by telling SOD that he wants out, and people are not happy about that and blaming his attitude for that... bizarre really, but, what I mean is... He hasn't had a mark at Forest yet, he has been described as a bright prospect in the past and it's hard to find a person that doesn't rate him, or say he has promise that has seen him play.

For us, it's another gamble on a young player - not the end of the world if it doesn't work out, but sounds like he has impressed out on loan, especially in league one and for free then who can argue.

so in this instance no-one is really losing out.... however, if he becomes a real top talent and is soon to be recognised as one of the best defenders in the league, then we're both in a good boat as we have had the quality of this player for free, and if we sell him then Forest will get half of the money we sell him for.

Win-Win in both camps, nothing more or nothing less.

I can't help but think this thread may of slightly deviated from the subject of Nottingham Forest.

University? the best 2 universities in the country are in 2 horse towns with **** all else to them... I wouldn't base how good a football team, or city is on a university.

Archived